Lulu Letty: Alexa Chung for Madewell

Alexa Chung for Madewell

I'm not the first, nor will I be the last, to post about this amazing collection.


Need to start saving my pennies.
small bow no shadow
Getting caught up on my blog reading today!

XOXO

Maria Sig

A Thought Is The Blossom  – (February 20, 2010 at 1:10 PM)  

OK this totally beat just seeing pictures of the collection. i LOVED alexa chungs narration of it!

Liset  – (February 20, 2010 at 1:31 PM)  

Such a great items, love the collar in the beginning!

Mel  – (February 20, 2010 at 2:10 PM)  

I love Alexa Chung's collection! Can't wait until it comes out :) I really want those velvet shorts!

Anna G  – (February 20, 2010 at 2:10 PM)  

I like this collection, I just have no clue where I could find such lovely items. I think the shoes are my favorite part.

Marisa  – (February 20, 2010 at 5:56 PM)  

i love this collection too, especially the dresses and coats!

marisa

www.lerainyday.blogspot.com

Camilla  – (February 20, 2010 at 8:25 PM)  

It's about time this fab lady made some clothes. x
Camilla

RAINBOWPAVINGSTONES.BLOGSPOT.COM

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP