Lulu Letty: Spring Wishes

Spring Wishes

It was an icky rainy day yesterday, so I was forced to have an indoor shoot. That being said, I protested the unfortunate weather with a spring inspired look.

Spring Wishes
Spring Wishes

Plus, I'm wearing my new Corvus Noir Scotch necklace! Isn't it lovely.
Spring Wishes
Spring Wishes
Spring Wishes
Darling Daisy Blouse: ModCloth
Chambray High Waist Shorts: F21
Vintage Red Beret: Thrifted
Old Brown Belt: Old Navy
White Pointelle Socks: Urban Outfitters
Navy Platform Sandals: Seychelles
Scotch Necklace: Corvus Noir

small bow no shadow
How was everyone's weekend? Did you do anything fun? I mostly did some sewing for my shop, knitting and apartment organizing.
Maria Sig

Dustjacket Attic  – (January 25, 2010 at 4:45 AM)  

Well you have successfully switched winter for spring. Just beautiful. Gorgeous shorts and necklace and of course the red beret!
xoxo

Sam  – (January 25, 2010 at 4:48 AM)  

Oh, I love this look! I really love love love it. The shoes with those socks, the blouse with that scarf... It makes me want to shop and find things like that, haha.

Graham I. Haynes  – (January 25, 2010 at 5:03 AM)  

Wow! When I saw the beret yesterday I could not have imagined this. You're so imaginative. Really digging the shorts :)

elli  – (January 25, 2010 at 5:05 AM)  

I´m so looking for spring and this outfit just brings me in a good mood. I have enough of ice and snow...
I really adore the necklace!
Have a nice day!
<3

My Passport to Style  – (January 25, 2010 at 5:07 AM)  

Hi Maria, great shoes today! I would like to personally invite you to my Tea Dance over on My passport to Style, I do hope you will come.Have a lovely week. Sharon xxoo

Sahakiel  – (January 25, 2010 at 5:56 AM)  

Oh, the necklace is pure love, Maria! Yes, very spring-inspired look... but I must say I'm still happy with winter :)!

Xoxo,
Libs!

Varpu  – (January 25, 2010 at 5:57 AM)  

Oh wow what an absolutely adorable outfit, and the girl inside it!! You're like a little doll. Quite like your music taste too.. :)

Sound and Fashion

Rose  – (January 25, 2010 at 6:08 AM)  

Cute look Maria. I like the socks with those shoes. I saw some of those necklace thingys when we were away last week in an antique shop and thought of you.

Rose

Little Monarch  – (January 25, 2010 at 7:04 AM)  

how lovely you are.

i had a horrible weekend. i wanted to achieve so much but in the end the gin and tonics won the day! ===XOX

Sher  – (January 25, 2010 at 7:54 AM)  

Yum, I love those shorts! What an incredibly put together look:)

xx

DalenaVintage  – (January 25, 2010 at 8:11 AM)  

Cute socks and sandals look...The socks remind me of so many pairs I had in elementary school!

Valencia Lia  – (January 25, 2010 at 8:17 AM)  

Love love the spring outfit!!

With the socks and those shoes,it adds the beautiful touch even more.
Surely had a great weekend as I went to the flea market and scored some great finds once again.

Elle  – (January 25, 2010 at 8:34 AM)  

your socks remind me of my grade school days, love how fresh and crisp this look is :)

Brittany  – (January 25, 2010 at 8:56 AM)  

I'm in love with the shorts and the socks

Francy  – (January 25, 2010 at 9:18 AM)  

This outfit kills me! It's so adorable, and a lovely spring look!

pixiedrivein.blogspot.com

Striped Shirts  – (January 25, 2010 at 9:20 AM)  

I really like the overall look!!!The top is really nice!

Jen –   – (January 25, 2010 at 10:00 AM)  

Those socks are really cute!

It's raining on and off here too.

Amy in Pittsburgh –   – (January 25, 2010 at 10:05 AM)  

Cute outfit. I plan on lots of anklets with sandals for spring. Would go well with plain bobby socks, too. Also, I like how your scarf and sandals are color coordinated. Can't wait for it to warm up.

ru.kurarin  – (January 25, 2010 at 10:26 AM)  

i was quite ambivalent when you posted about the necklace earlier but i must say it suits you well!

AdoreVintage.com  – (January 25, 2010 at 10:35 AM)  

I love the outfit so very much! And the red lipstick. Which brand/color is it if you don't mind my asking?

Fabiola "Fab"  – (January 25, 2010 at 10:42 AM)  

Oh my this is a perfect outfit! I have been looking for your shoes! but no luck. May be I'll find them at thrift store some day!

again love love love this outfit!
xoxo

DearBeatrice...  – (January 25, 2010 at 10:49 AM)  

I love love love this look!!! It'd be so great to go through your closet, you always have the cutest things!! ^.^

Camilla  – (January 25, 2010 at 11:10 AM)  

So cute! xxx
Camilla

RAINBOWPAVINGSTONES.BLOGSPOT.COM

Sara Lynn  – (January 25, 2010 at 11:31 AM)  

Everything about this is just darling! you have such a sweet style! How awesome are those finds at the SA? I must go more often to the one by me. :)

Marmelindela  – (January 25, 2010 at 11:37 AM)  

Wonderful outfit, you look so cute! I've always loved your pretty sandals, I'm going to find a pair just as cute as yours and wear it with socks. Oh I just love socks in sandals.

soulier dans la neige  – (January 25, 2010 at 12:11 PM)  

thanks for the spring feeling :) I needed it !

Laura Trevey  – (January 25, 2010 at 12:14 PM)  

the platform sandals are killer!!

juliamarisa  – (January 25, 2010 at 1:16 PM)  

you are just so unbelievably precious. i too have been dressing for spring, though we aren't quite there yet.

MJ  – (January 25, 2010 at 1:45 PM)  

Socks with sandals = mega cute. I love it!

http://dreamingspiresandoldcartyres.blogspot.com

sarah louise walker  – (January 25, 2010 at 1:47 PM)  

I like the socks and the way you are wearing your scarf, but those shorts TAKE THE CAKE. Perfect!

Sarah Louise
http://www.tzipporit.blogspot.com

Kristin  – (January 25, 2010 at 2:06 PM)  

Your fabulous wallpaper provides the perfect backdrop!

les métamorphoses d'Alice  – (January 25, 2010 at 2:07 PM)  

cette tenue est si jolie!!!les chaussettes dans les sandales, j'adore!
Alice

Mo  – (January 25, 2010 at 2:13 PM)  

oooo i want those shorts !!!!!!!!!!!!

you look sooooo lovely and "summery" !

Django et Coco  – (January 25, 2010 at 2:22 PM)  

This outfit is style perfectly! Adore your make up on there, I have been going for the tick 60s vogue black line too recently! ;)

-Coco from Our Paper Moon

Becca Joy  – (January 25, 2010 at 2:38 PM)  

I miss spring! I hate the winter weather, it's so dreary. I love the look you put together it is gorgeous, those shorts are really cute.

Liset  – (January 25, 2010 at 2:53 PM)  

Great outfit, you look stunning! Love, love, love the little socks!

Tieka, Selective Potential  – (January 25, 2010 at 2:58 PM)  

You always look so classic! I love this entire look.. and those shorts are just amazing on you.

{kara}  – (January 25, 2010 at 3:11 PM)  

oh what a darling picture! I love the wallpaper! xoxo!

Jenny  – (January 25, 2010 at 3:31 PM)  

I always love when you pair the Seychelles with socks! The whole ensemble is cute, but I think I love the white ruffle top the best! I have one from Shanghai that is similar and you've inspired me to dig it up for a future outfit.

love, Jenny
Fashion for Writers

Leproust Vintage  – (January 25, 2010 at 5:17 PM)  

I have been looking for a little pair of ankle socks just like those everywhere! I am going to have to swing by urban!

Your spring inspired look is just darling!

Laura  – (January 25, 2010 at 5:24 PM)  

really lovely look! & i adore that necklace :)
way to go against the weather! haha

jessica  – (January 25, 2010 at 5:56 PM)  

that outfit is absolutely adorable! i really love the whole thing! and that hat is great!

alexandra  – (January 25, 2010 at 7:04 PM)  

oh my goodness! i think this is my new favorite blog. I'm adding you to my links : )

alexandra

x

www.alexandragrecco.com

The F Word Online  – (January 25, 2010 at 7:07 PM)  

aww this is such a cute look ! i love the red lipstick on you

xx lue

stephanie renee  – (January 25, 2010 at 7:17 PM)  

i just love those shorts! I am all for putting together spring outfits!

Purple Deer  – (January 25, 2010 at 7:41 PM)  

That red lipstick is such a perfect shade for you!

Marlena  – (January 25, 2010 at 8:03 PM)  

Im never going to get bored of that sock and sandal combo- it's so cute. and those shorts are amazinggg, you pull them off so well

Lexie  – (January 25, 2010 at 9:43 PM)  

those seychelles remind me a lot of the swedish hasbeens that have been all over the fash blog world lately! too cute!

Jennifer Fabulous  – (January 25, 2010 at 10:41 PM)  

I absolutely adore this outfit. I think this might just be my favorite post of yours yet. :)

PS. I'm sorry for being MIA lately. I've just been really depressed. Thanks for being here for me. Your comment meant a lot. ♥

Mel  – (January 25, 2010 at 11:07 PM)  

So adorable! I love the mix of French/schoolgirl chic! And the socks with the sandals are cute!

B a la Moda  – (January 26, 2010 at 12:17 AM)  

Cute look. I like your "cause". The shorts are really cute. Instead of tight you opted for a looser option. Like it!

xoxo
B* a la Moda

katrina  – (January 26, 2010 at 3:00 AM)  

i'm glad you bought that cute necklace -- it look fantastic with your outfit.

Manja  – (January 26, 2010 at 7:00 AM)  

Your outfit is so lovely! *sigh* I wish spring would come faster. That Corvus Noir necklace is darling!

sueper  – (January 26, 2010 at 10:12 AM)  

cute cute cute, love the socks

Émaux et Camées  – (January 26, 2010 at 10:37 AM)  

This outfit is so cute ! I love the socks with these shoes !

Sarah  – (January 26, 2010 at 11:53 PM)  

This is such a cute look. I adore that necklace as well.

thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

Mulot  – (January 27, 2010 at 1:07 PM)  

Joli style ... très "frimousse", un brin frenchie, chic et décontracté ! Belle découverte !

the christy  – (January 31, 2010 at 6:41 AM)  

wow, your style is just so unique!

teaplusfashion.blogspot.com

Mademoiselle Robot  – (January 31, 2010 at 5:57 PM)  

I am completely in love with this outfit. But then again I am very partial to shorts.
Those shoes are to die for too!

xxx

ps - yes, chictopia rules!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP