Lulu Letty: Etsy Shop Teaser

Etsy Shop Teaser

Well, I am the world's slowest seamstress and I'm not quite ready to post items in my shop yet, but soon, very soon!!!

In the meantime, here's a little teaser of a few of the different fabrics and buttons you can expect to see in my shop.

Etsy Shop Teaser
Etsy Shop Teaser
Etsy Shop Teaser
Etsy Shop Teaser
small bow no shadow
It's the last day to enter the I Love, I Love, I Love You Giveaway!

I hope you're all having a most wonderful weekend!

Maria Sig

ValeF  – (January 30, 2010 at 1:11 PM)  

Wow, I'm looking forward to seeing the new items! for now I can say that I love the prints and also the buttons, especially the golden one with navy ispiration!

Sahakiel  – (January 30, 2010 at 1:20 PM)  

Oh, I guess what wonderful things are you gonna do with those lovely buttons, Maria! They seem lovely!

koralee  – (January 30, 2010 at 1:22 PM)  

Oh everything looks so sweet...can't wait to see what you are up to!

Leia  – (January 30, 2010 at 1:34 PM)  

Very excited to see the finished products! :)

Jen –   – (January 30, 2010 at 2:07 PM)  

Gorgeous! I am excited!

Laia  – (January 30, 2010 at 4:10 PM)  

everything is so cute! specially that sailor button (L) and I love your new theme for Thursday!

I gave you an award in my blog a couple of days ago :)

xoxo

The Owl's Closet  – (January 30, 2010 at 5:12 PM)  

pretty fabrics! looking forward to the outcome:D have a great weekend!

TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

katrina  – (January 30, 2010 at 5:19 PM)  

these are pretty! lovely fabrics and vintage buttons are my weakness. i can't wait. :)

daisymay  – (January 30, 2010 at 5:24 PM)  

Oh very nice, very intriguing! Lok forward to seeing your new items soon!

DearBeatrice...  – (January 30, 2010 at 6:14 PM)  

Very cute fabric!! and I must tell you, I have about more than half of those buttons! hehehee ^.^

Anna  – (January 30, 2010 at 6:39 PM)  

beautiful fabric! i can't wait to see what you do with it! xox

alixrose  – (January 30, 2010 at 7:31 PM)  

Love the choices and even if you are the slowest seamstress - you still beat me. Props to you for actually opening a shop.

Laila  – (January 30, 2010 at 7:38 PM)  

those buttons are uber cute and definitely leave me wanting more! can't wait till you open your shop :)

Mamushka Marie  – (January 31, 2010 at 12:08 AM)  

really pretty buttons! love those fabrics too! <3

Rose  – (January 31, 2010 at 1:15 AM)  

Looks exciting to me Maria. I made a couple of bows recently in cute fabrics like these, theyre so much fun to wear. I will have to include them in a post soon.

Rose

Ulrika  – (January 31, 2010 at 2:01 AM)  

The floral buttons are wonderful!!xxx

Mel  – (January 31, 2010 at 2:33 AM)  

What lovely fabrics! Kind of the ones I'm looking for to make a dress with! Haha if it's any consolation, I'm a much slower seamstress than you!

Mo  – (January 31, 2010 at 5:51 AM)  

oooo i cant wait to see what you're gonna do with all this it's so lovely !!!

Ariella  – (January 31, 2010 at 6:17 AM)  

Oh, my, I love those little floral patterns. I can't wait to see what sort of pretty thing that is going to turn into!

jessica  – (January 31, 2010 at 12:15 PM)  

those are such pretty fabrics and buttons! i can't wait to see what you make with them!

marinadolls  – (January 31, 2010 at 12:36 PM)  

I am frankly impatient to see your creations! These buttons just are to so rare and eccentrics, frankly I love!!!

idée_géniale  – (January 31, 2010 at 2:53 PM)  

Oh I love it already! Those fabrics are so pretty and those buttons! eeekkkkk. thanks for the preview!

Kristin  – (January 31, 2010 at 10:17 PM)  

Ohhhhhhh, can't wait to see what's headed our way!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP