Lulu Letty: And the Beat Goes On: Travis

And the Beat Goes On: Travis

Don't you love those moments when you hear a song for the first time in years and your heart leaps with joy because you had forgotten how much you loved said song! Well that's what happened to me last week when I was watching The Office. This Travis song makes my heart sing. ;)



And the Beat Goes On: Travis
And the Beat Goes On: Travis
And the Beat Goes On: Travis
And the Beat Goes On: Travis
Photo Credits: Here
small bow no shadow
And finally an Etsy shop update tomorrow with new spring items!!

Isn't wonderful that it's Friday!! What are your weekend plans?
Maria Sig

Manja  – (January 29, 2010 at 5:00 AM)  

I love love love Travis! Sing is one of my favorite songs and everybody just has to love the music video. I mean, there's a monkey in it! Everything becomes awesome when you just throw in a monkey.
I really like their cover version of Hit Me Baby One More Time which is imho better than the original.

jeune_premier  – (January 29, 2010 at 5:41 AM)  

I think that this band is awesome...i love their songs and especially Britney's cover of hit me baby one more time...

Kennedy  – (January 29, 2010 at 6:43 AM)  

love this song and the office! also, am very excited to see what shows up in your etsy shop!

Liset  – (January 29, 2010 at 6:48 AM)  

Great song! I also think the video is very nice :)

Tonia  – (January 29, 2010 at 8:02 AM)  

Loving it! I'd forgotten he used to do odd things with his hair.
Think they're still not forgiven in some circles for singing 'Why Does it Always Rain on Me' at Glastonbury festival just as it started to rain!

Senorita Fashionista  – (January 29, 2010 at 8:29 AM)  

Awe, this is my favorite Travis song, but all of their albums are enjoyable! Great way to start off my busy work weekend! xoxo Jolie

Dalena Vintage  – (January 29, 2010 at 8:45 AM)  

Strangely, I was just thinking about that song a few days ago. It magically popped into my head after not having heard it in probably at least a year!

Sher  – (January 29, 2010 at 8:46 AM)  

Aww, I love Travis! And I'm so glad it's Friday, gonna do more shopping this weekend!! Yippee:P

Hope you have a great weekend Maria!!

xx

ru.kurarin  – (January 29, 2010 at 8:54 AM)  

I know the feeling, it's one of the rare things that puts a smile on my face.

I have a charity run on Sunday!

Sara Lynn  – (January 29, 2010 at 9:27 AM)  

Awesome post! I am very excited to see what you have in store for spring :)

If you ever go downtown, there is a bar that the BF and I and a few frinds go to on Saturday mornings on occasion. It's called Foran's Grand Trunk. It was actually the old ticket station, but now they are a bar with awesome people and all the food is made fresh from Eastern Market. We usually go there then head to the KING bookstore near the freeway. :)

Also was wondering if I could put a link to your blog on my page under Michigan Bloggers? I am trying to show some support for the MI blogs, I am finding a few of them here and there and it is really exciting.

I hope you have a great weekend!

jaselle louise  – (January 29, 2010 at 9:44 AM)  

i remember this song!!

totally dig it.

Randi Troxell  – (January 29, 2010 at 10:21 AM)  

aaah yes! i remember this.. it even made my heart flutter a bit..

have a great wkend!

Jen –   – (January 29, 2010 at 10:46 AM)  

Ooh, I love it when I re-remember old songs!

No weekend plans. It's really nice weather here though so I kind of want to do something.

Mo  – (January 29, 2010 at 11:58 AM)  

I've never actually heard this song before, but it's wonderful!

Mo  – (January 29, 2010 at 12:58 PM)  

first of all, there is someone else named Mo !!! how cool ,-)

first i though i had already left a comment which would be weird since i dont remember doing so...

anyway, i remember that song and i used to LOVE it and the video was so weird and fun !!!!

plans for the weekend? im going HOME !!!!

dongato  – (January 29, 2010 at 5:11 PM)  

This was the jam. I am a sucker for a good banjo riff.

Jem  – (January 29, 2010 at 8:36 PM)  

i love when you listen to a song and it reminds you how awsome it is!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP