Lulu Letty: My Seventh Wedding Anniversary

My Seventh Wedding Anniversary

Today is Cole's and my seventh wedding anniversary! To think that I was only 21 and Cole 22 boggles the mind. Getting married in our early twenties was quite a challenge. We experienced so many huge changes in so few years, it's a miracle that we grew together instead of apart. Through each up and down, our relationship was tested and in the end always came out stronger and more prepared for what lay ahead.

Cole is the only person I could imagine experiencing those moments with- the good, the bad and the magical.

I love you darling!

Seventh Wedding Anniversary
small bow no shadow
Seventh Wedding Anniversary
small bow no shadow
Seventh Wedding Anniversary
small bow no shadow
Seventh Wedding Anniversary
small bow no shadow
Seventh Wedding Anniversary
small bow no shadow
Seventh Wedding Anniversary
small bow no shadow
Seventh Wedding Anniversary
small bow no shadow
Seventh Wedding Anniversary
small bow no shadow
Seventh Wedding Anniversary

I hope everyone had a most wonderful holiday with lots of joy and love!

XOXO
Maria Sig

Shibby  – (December 27, 2009 at 4:26 AM)  

Happy anniversary =)
Those are some magical photos. It's my grandparents 51st anniversary today :)

Anniina  – (December 27, 2009 at 5:14 AM)  

I wish you a happy wedding anniversary, too! :--)

Lauren Loves...  – (December 27, 2009 at 5:35 AM)  

Happy Anniversary Maria, hope you both have a lovely day
xxx

MJ  – (December 27, 2009 at 5:36 AM)  

Oh my word, your wedding was so beautiful! It's my dad and stepmum's anniversary today too!

By the way, I recieved your parcel on Christmas Eve - thank you so much, it's amazing and the tote bag is glued to me. What a perfect Christmas present! It made me so happy, thanks again!


http://dreamingspiresandoldcartyres.blogspot.com

Camilla  – (December 27, 2009 at 5:47 AM)  

Happy anniversary!
Your wedding dress is beautiful and you look stunning .
xxx
Camilla

Rainbowpavingstones.blogspot.com

Rose  – (December 27, 2009 at 5:56 AM)  

Happy happy anniversary to you and Cole!
Thanks for sharing your amazing wedding photos, you looked stunning. What a gorgeous wedding dress!

Rose

Leia  – (December 27, 2009 at 6:13 AM)  

This is so sweet. You looked so beautiful on your wedding day, and your dress was just gorgeous! I know you were talking about it being magical but seriously, it looks like Cole is hovering off the ground in one of the pictures :P

Happy anniversary, lovebirds!

Sahakiel  – (December 27, 2009 at 6:14 AM)  

Congratulations and happy anniversary day, dear Maria!! I must say that you were lovely in your wedding dress, and you both look sooo cute in the pictures... yaw, my lovely couple!!

tegan  – (December 27, 2009 at 6:25 AM)  

Happy anniversary! Those pics are soooo sweet, you and Cole seem the perfect match! I hope I can one day too find a guy like Cole! xo

Soapchick  – (December 27, 2009 at 6:42 AM)  

Happy Anniversary Maria and Cole!!

Elle  – (December 27, 2009 at 6:57 AM)  

Aww, congratulations! :) Your wedding looked awesome! :)

Marmelindela  – (December 27, 2009 at 7:03 AM)  

Awww. Congratulations! You looked so pretty.

Sher  – (December 27, 2009 at 7:05 AM)  

Happy wedding anniversary, Maria! I hope you both have a fantastic and wonderful celebration today!!

You both are proof that young love do survive and is lasting! So happy for you both:)

Lotsa hugs*

jeune_premier  – (December 27, 2009 at 7:25 AM)  

Happy anniversary!i wish you the best!
i hope that my forthcoming wedding will be as well as yours!

Senorita Fashionista  – (December 27, 2009 at 7:55 AM)  

Happy 7th and wishing you many more!!! Hope you had a beautiful Christmas! I love your wedding dress and the red touches you had to your special day! Very pretty! xxoo Jolie

Manja  – (December 27, 2009 at 8:00 AM)  

Happy anniversary!
The pictures are so wonderful, you were a beautiful bride! :)

Isabelle  – (December 27, 2009 at 8:30 AM)  

Congratulations! I love your pictures. I always do. ;)

Ms. J  – (December 27, 2009 at 9:15 AM)  

Stunning photos -- which is no surprise ;o)

JellyBelly  – (December 27, 2009 at 9:36 AM)  

Happy Anniversary Maria!!!!

Today would've been my in-law's 40th anniversary, we celebrated last night with some Prime Rib!

Thanks for sharing your gorgeous photos! Here's to 70 more years!!!!!

Lemondrop Marie  – (December 27, 2009 at 9:40 AM)  

Happiest of anniversaries, the photos are gorgeous and so timeless!
Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge

HereWeGoAJen  – (December 27, 2009 at 9:51 AM)  

Happy anniversary!

You look gorgeous in your photos.

CocoCherie  – (December 27, 2009 at 10:13 AM)  

That is so sweet! Happy 7th Wedding Anniversary! And wishing you many many more to come!

beautifulnemo  – (December 27, 2009 at 10:24 AM)  

Oh Maria, happy anniversary! Thanks for sharing so special moments with us, this are wonderful pics :)

ru.kurarin  – (December 27, 2009 at 10:47 AM)  

just, beautiful. i would like to be so sure of something.

Marvelous Things  – (December 27, 2009 at 10:55 AM)  

What beautiful photos to look back on! I've been married 5.5 years so far but I too was married early on (I was 20 and he was 21).

Congratulations on making it through another year and Merry Christmas.
+Victoria+
http://tiedemanntribe.blogspot.com

Laia  – (December 27, 2009 at 11:13 AM)  

Congratulations! I think this is a great achievement, not everyone is as lucky as you.

You were a beautiful bride, Maria :)

Ulrika  – (December 27, 2009 at 11:16 AM)  

Happy anniversary!such an inspiration, me and my hubby have not even been married a year yet, and we are quite young, 23 and 22, but i could not imgaing it being any other way, xxx

Lizz (Lisette)  – (December 27, 2009 at 11:24 AM)  

happy anniversary! you look so beautiful in that dress and really long too (well, actually you always look like that!)
xoxo lizz

Q's Daydream  – (December 27, 2009 at 1:13 PM)  

oh how wonderful! such lovely pictures. congrats!

Laura  – (December 27, 2009 at 1:32 PM)  

those are such gorgeous photos <3
happy anniversary :)
i wish you two the very best for all the years to come!

Graham I. Haynes  – (December 27, 2009 at 1:33 PM)  

Congratulations are in order. I'll pop some bubbly on your behalf :)

sarah louise walker  – (December 27, 2009 at 2:27 PM)  

How sweet! Happy anniversary to you both. :)

Sarah Louise

Amy  – (December 27, 2009 at 3:15 PM)  

You look gorgeous in your wedding dress.

Beautiful photos.

Today, you still look beautiful.

Congrats on your 7 year wedding anniversary.

elli  – (December 27, 2009 at 4:14 PM)  

wow!!
Whish you all the best in the future with cole, for more and more and more 7 years ;D
by the way, I´m 21 right now... I could´nt imagine being married, so you are very lucky by meeting "the one" so early!!
lovely greetings!!

Jen  – (December 27, 2009 at 4:43 PM)  

happy seven year wedding anniversary!!! :) that's amazing that you guys made it through so many years together without growing apart. you looked beautiful on your wedding day.

katrina  – (December 27, 2009 at 4:51 PM)  

you and cole are beautiful together. happy anniversary, maria.

JJ  – (December 27, 2009 at 4:53 PM)  

Happy Anniversary you two!

Kinsey  – (December 27, 2009 at 4:55 PM)  

Congratulations! happy 7th anniversary! you were a beautiful bride! Beautiful wedding!
-kinsey

daisymay  – (December 27, 2009 at 5:54 PM)  

Aww congratulations, you were a beautiful bride! I shall be 22 getting married too!

Lauren  – (December 27, 2009 at 6:19 PM)  

gorgeous photos! congratulations. :)

Sistinas  – (December 27, 2009 at 7:31 PM)  

Congratulation, Maria!
You looked lovely, really beautiful!

I wish I could feel the same away about my wedding, I only learnt to forget my own anniversary, since my husband hates to be married. It's so sad!

ebsqart  – (December 27, 2009 at 9:07 PM)  

Delurking to wish you and Cole a very happy wedding anniversary and many more years of happiness to come!

-Amie

flightlessbird  – (December 27, 2009 at 10:11 PM)  

Congratulations on your anniversary! May there be many more to come!! :] Happy Holidays!

Sara Lynn  – (December 27, 2009 at 10:23 PM)  

You look so beautiful in these photos! How long were you together before you got married? I am not married, but I have been with my fiance for 8 1/2 years, engaged for 2, and I always get excited when I see that others have made it for a long time as well :) congrats!

Tieka, Selective Potential  – (December 27, 2009 at 10:43 PM)  

Oh gosh.. gorgeous photos.. I'm so happy I got to see them! I admire you two for this so much. We're going on 3 years and getting married in your early twenties is tough, but I honestly wouldn't have it any other way!

Zel  – (December 27, 2009 at 11:12 PM)  

Happy Anniversary! You look so lovely in those wedding photos :)

emma wallace  – (December 28, 2009 at 12:34 AM)  

Aww! Happy, happy anniversary, Maria! I hope you have a wonderful rest-of-your-holiday.

iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

Rebecca, The Clothes Horse  – (December 28, 2009 at 1:09 AM)  

Happy anniversary! You have lovely pictures. You look so different! Is it possible you look younger now? ;)

beckyxoxo  – (December 28, 2009 at 3:09 AM)  

Happy anniversary dear ! You looked so beautiful in your wedding dress ! Hope you had a great time ! xooxoxox

Dustjacket Attic  – (December 28, 2009 at 4:56 AM)  

Congratulations to you and Cole.

Thank you SO much for sharing these totally gorgeous pictures. What a beautiful wedding. Everything about it is fabulous.
xxx

Jeni  – (December 28, 2009 at 5:39 AM)  

seven years, congrats! I have to say how wonderful i think your site design is, the header image is so unique and lovely!


jeniwren.com

Erika Melisa  – (December 28, 2009 at 6:15 AM)  

Happy anniversary!!
You are gorgeous and I love your style.=)

le blog de leen  – (December 28, 2009 at 6:24 AM)  

this is so sweet :)
you looked so gorgeous in your wedding dress

happy anniversary to both of you :)

leen

Julia, the Thanksgiving Girl  – (December 28, 2009 at 7:45 AM)  

WOW! 7 years! CONGRATULATIONS to the both of you and many many more years together!

Fabulous dress, Maria! Thanks for sharign these pictures.

Brittany  – (December 28, 2009 at 9:23 AM)  

Congrats!!! You look sooo beautiful in your wedding photos!!!

kpeach  – (December 28, 2009 at 11:42 AM)  

that's amazing-you are such a gorgeous couple xo

Zoe_Flood  – (December 28, 2009 at 12:20 PM)  

wow maria! thats really amazing that you guys have been married for so long and at such a young age, congrats! I really envy you! I hope that when I get married I will be as beautiful as you :]

anne  – (December 28, 2009 at 1:10 PM)  

happy anniversary maria and cole!
i think anniversaries should be celebrated with much enthusiasm. being married is a joy, but like you said, there are ups and downs and the fact that you made it through another year is definitely something to be joyful about!
i hope your 8th year is filled with much happiness and many blessings!

Shannon  – (December 28, 2009 at 3:21 PM)  

Awwww, Happy Anniversary! Your wedding photos are so beautiful. I hope you have another wonderful 7 years :)

Hanako66  – (December 28, 2009 at 3:52 PM)  

i was the same age when i got married and randy was 23! congratulations to you both, you were such a beautiful bride!

Jack Daniel  – (December 28, 2009 at 4:58 PM)  

Remember...

You two were married very young and therefore have the chance to become the first ever couple in the world to be married for a 100 years. 93 years to go!

On a serious note...these pictures are so lovely. It's so personal...I'm surprised you're sharing these ones with the rest of the world!

Happy anniversary.

Bug  – (December 28, 2009 at 7:29 PM)  

I hope you had a great Anniversary! Love your photos, looks like a lovely wedding. You are very beautiful! Have a great New Years!

http://inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com

koralee  – (December 28, 2009 at 10:06 PM)  

Congratulations my friend...your wedding images are stunning! xoxoxo

Torie Jayne  – (December 29, 2009 at 5:29 AM)  

Congratulations!
Hope you had a great Christmas! Wishing you all the best for 2010!x

sue  – (December 29, 2009 at 12:17 PM)  

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh, so weird I just did a post on my upcoming wedding!!!
yours looked great
congrats!

sue  – (December 29, 2009 at 12:17 PM)  

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh, so weird I just did a post on my upcoming wedding!!!
yours looked great
congrats!

Tights Lover  – (December 29, 2009 at 2:48 PM)  

Congrats on your anniversary! You looked gorgeous on your wedding day!

Giovanna ♥  – (December 29, 2009 at 3:21 PM)  

Happy aniversary!!! Wish you all the very best!!
xoxo

Giovanna
www.bohomarket.blogspot.com

idée_géniale  – (December 29, 2009 at 3:57 PM)  

wow, it's so awesome that you found each other so early in life! honestly, i think that's so special! Also, i love the fact that you had a winter wedding. it adds a certain magicalness (is that a word??) to your photos.
Anyways, happy anniversary!

fashionforwriters  – (December 29, 2009 at 10:09 PM)  

Oh, a winter wedding--it looks marvelous. Happy anniversary!! And I hope your holidays have been lovely Maria :)

xo Jeny

Kristin  – (December 29, 2009 at 10:48 PM)  

I hope you had a fabulous anniversary! You were SUCH a gorgeous bride. Seriously. Wow.

Kennedy  – (December 30, 2009 at 1:40 AM)  

congratulations so much! these photos are so heartwarming and they are making me so excited for my future wedding! i think that my boyfriend and i are headed towards marriage because i cant imagine ever wanting to be with anyone else and im pretty sure he feels the same. yay for love! <3

Mo  – (December 30, 2009 at 4:52 AM)  

HAPPY anniversary !!

what a beautiful wedding you had ! and you make a wonderful bride Maria !!!!

Laura Trevey  – (December 30, 2009 at 7:35 PM)  

Happy Anniversary and looking forward to a wonderful 2010!!

xoxo

Tom Tuttle from Tacoma  – (December 30, 2009 at 9:42 PM)  

my belated wishes: happy 7th wedding anniversary! and here's wishing you in advance a fruitful 2010! :)

Jennifer Fabulous  – (December 31, 2009 at 9:40 PM)  

Agghhh I can't believe I missed this post! Sigh.

I hope you had a lovely wedding anniversary. You were a gorgeous bride! The wedding looks like it was magical and spectacular. You are so lucky to have found your soulmate. :)

Valencia Lia  – (January 1, 2010 at 12:02 AM)  

Maria!!!

Ohhh I'm so late on this,but I hope its alright.

Happy Belated Anniversary to you both. Awwww,these photos are just so beautiful and precious to have.

You got married really early but I'm happy that you both grew stronger together as a couple. That's so sweet to know and I surely look up to you girl! No kidding:)

You look so gorgeous on your wedding day and it must have brought back so many memories.

Enjoy your loved one and many more happy years to come<3333

stephanie renee  – (January 5, 2010 at 1:20 PM)  

happy anniversary, your photos are lovely!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP