Lulu Letty: Holiday Look #6: Blue Christmas

Holiday Look #6: Blue Christmas

Holiday Look #6: Blue Christmas
small bow no shadow
Holiday Look #6: Blue Christmas
small bow no shadow
Holiday Look #6: Blue Christmas
small bow no shadow
Holiday Look #6: Blue Christmas
small bow no shadow
Holiday Look #6: Blue Christmas
small bow no shadow
Holiday Look #6: Blue Christmas
Photo Credits: Cole. Thanks, darling!

Grey Faux Fur Jacket: Forever 21
White Dress (shortened by me): J.Crew
Blue Tights: Target
Gold Locket: J.Crew
Black Boots: Seychelles
Old Black Beret: Urban Outfitters
Black Suede Long Gloves: Target
Black Bow Clutch: Target
Red Lipstick: Revlon, Really Red


Thanks so much for all the sweet comments on yesterday's post. A few of you must be psychic when you mentioned I should sell the peter pan collars! I was planning on testing out a few more collars in hopes of adding them to my shop this new year!

So, I had a completely different look planned but changed my mind last minute. I felt it was time to sport the blue tights. It's funny how they seemed so much trickier to wear than the red tights, but maybe that's because red is my favorite color.

This is the final look in my holiday series, which I really hope everyone has enjoyed. I won't be posting too much over the next week. My big sis will be in town and I haven't seen her in ages. But you can expect a special 7th wedding anniversary post on the 27th!

I wish you all a very very Happy Holiday and a fantastically Merry Christmas!

XOXO
Maria Sig

Bella  – (December 23, 2009 at 5:11 AM)  

I love this outfit, it all goes together perfectly (I wish I'd thought of it myself!) xxx

Camilla  – (December 23, 2009 at 5:37 AM)  

amazing shoes.
Camilla

Rainbowpavingstones.blogspot.com

jeune_premier  – (December 23, 2009 at 5:51 AM)  

I love everything you're wearing...and the bag...is amazing!!

BaronessVonVintage  – (December 23, 2009 at 6:24 AM)  

you have an impressive knack for creating impeccable looks by pairing things that don't seem like they could ever work, but they just DO (at least on your gorgeous self!!!)

Emilie.Katogo  – (December 23, 2009 at 6:36 AM)  

I love your shoes :)
Your outfit is so cute and your coat is amazing.

Emmy
www.emiliakayy.blogspot.com

Vinda Sonata  – (December 23, 2009 at 6:44 AM)  

i love your outfit so much. very cute and simple. thank you for inspiring me in wearing colors. you always look great, Maria :)

The Vagabond and the Faerie  – (December 23, 2009 at 6:55 AM)  

wow i really loved all of your holiday looks!
Thank you for showing me a way to wear my new blue tights i was a little bit worried i would look like a smurf!
I think it's a great idea to sell the peter pan collars, even if you did a tutorial on how to do it would be great C:
x

Sher  – (December 23, 2009 at 7:26 AM)  

This is a really strking look, Maria, even more so because of the blue tights!! Love it so much that I feel sad your holiday looks has come into an end.

I wish you and your family the very best Christmas, enjoy yourselves! And have fun catching up with your sis, take loads of pics for us to see:)

xx

JO  – (December 23, 2009 at 7:36 AM)  

Your holiday looks have been amazing. I've absolutely loved them all. I love how you incorporate so many different textures into your looks.

Johanna

Keith  – (December 23, 2009 at 7:56 AM)  

Great photos. You look fantastic. I love your outfit. Those tights are awesome.

Leia  – (December 23, 2009 at 7:59 AM)  

Captivating! I especially love that clutch. And I have adored your holiday look series!

Senorita Fashionista  – (December 23, 2009 at 8:16 AM)  

blue tights and long gloves are now on my Target list for today!
Merry Christmas Maria!
xoxo Jolie

Zoe_Flood  – (December 23, 2009 at 9:23 AM)  

I loooooooove your blue tights, they look so good, I have a pair similiar but I never knew what to pair them with, I'm kind of an idiot when it comes to pairing certain colored tights in the right way. and you definatly pulled it off VERY well. A+ !

-zoe

Jennifer Fabulous  – (December 23, 2009 at 9:29 AM)  

I am majorly in love with your blue tights. They are so bright and cheerful and FABULOUS!! So obviously I need to get my butt to Target asap. Lol.

Merry Christmas!

Ms. J  – (December 23, 2009 at 9:46 AM)  

I know I am supposed to be focusing on your tights . . . but DAMN, I am seriously coveting that faux fur coat (though it would look hideous on me due to my ample rear end - so I shall admire it on you instead, LOL)

JellyBelly  – (December 23, 2009 at 9:49 AM)  

Loved all of the holiday looks Maria!

I hope that you and Cole (and your doggies!) have a wonderful Christmas!!!!

XOXO

Annie, Time Enough for Drums  – (December 23, 2009 at 9:51 AM)  

Love this look! I just bought the exact same tights and I've been scratching my head trying to figure out how I'm going to wear them. Annie.

Maju  – (December 23, 2009 at 10:04 AM)  

Wow, what a beautiful outfit! I adore the tights! Gorgeous blue ;)

Elle  – (December 23, 2009 at 10:15 AM)  

Everything is so fabulous! Love the pop of colour you inject into every outfit :)

The Trendy Fashionista  – (December 23, 2009 at 10:16 AM)  

Really cool outfit. Lovely blog!
-The Trendy Fashionista
http://thetrendyfashionista.blogspot.com

Koko  – (December 23, 2009 at 10:18 AM)  

I love the blue tights! That outfit looks really cute! :]




http://enikoko.blogspot.com/

katrina  – (December 23, 2009 at 10:32 AM)  

I thought of you when I saw these faux fur jackets at F21 yesterday. I was really close to getting, but settled on the faux fur scarf instead.

You are a rebel, Maria. Love the blue. It's refreshing to see bold colors outside of the holiday color palette.

Yay to sisters! Happy to hear you'll be reunited with your loved ones.

Happy Holidays and Happy Anniversary, my dear friend.

Dream Sequins  – (December 23, 2009 at 10:38 AM)  

Love that shot of blue against the snow, the grey...

Tights Lover  – (December 23, 2009 at 11:04 AM)  

That is an awesome shade of blue! I really love the fur jacket!

anne  – (December 23, 2009 at 11:06 AM)  

love it! have fun with your sis and i hope you have a very merry chistmas. can't wait to see the wedding pics :D

PinkBow  – (December 23, 2009 at 11:36 AM)  

the blue tights are amazing! have a wonderful christmas, look forward to your next post xoxo

Lizz (Lisette)  – (December 23, 2009 at 12:00 PM)  

Hi Maria!
Like the thights! Actually, the dress is very short now:) but I love your outfits!
xoxo Lizz

Brittany  – (December 23, 2009 at 12:08 PM)  

Wow, great coat! I would have never thought to pair it with that shade blue, but it looks wonderful! And that's so exciting that your anniversary is coming up!

Sara Lynn  – (December 23, 2009 at 12:08 PM)  

I love this look! I saw those tights at Target but I was not sure what to wear them with. I hope that you have a Merry Christmas!

Dominika  – (December 23, 2009 at 2:04 PM)  

those shoes are awesome! lovely outfit!

merry christmas and a very happy new year! ^^

Clochette  – (December 23, 2009 at 2:50 PM)  

Waouh, thos tights are amazing ! And I love the clutch. Ok, this is Xmas, I must say it : Maria, I'm incredibly in love with your style!

jamilah  – (December 23, 2009 at 3:08 PM)  

maria, you can don anything and make anything look adorable... very cute blue... merry christmas!
xo
~jamilah~
jamilahscreativetouch.com

Ava  – (December 23, 2009 at 4:52 PM)  

what a pretty outfit! I love the boots and clutch! :)

xo, Ava
http://littlemissblackandwhite.blogspot.com/

Graham I. Haynes  – (December 23, 2009 at 5:05 PM)  

Ha! I'm loving this one, too. The blue tights are hot, and the way you layered everything is right on.

Friend in Fashion  – (December 23, 2009 at 5:17 PM)  

The blue is an amazing contrast to the background. Great boots & coat :)

www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
xx

Torie Jayne  – (December 23, 2009 at 5:28 PM)  

Love the blue tights!
Thank you for all your lovely comments on my blog, Wishing the happiness of the holiday season be yours today and always x

muchlove  – (December 23, 2009 at 7:39 PM)  

you wear those blue tights perfectly!

Happy holidays and merry Christmas to you, Maria!


xx

Jen –   – (December 23, 2009 at 9:52 PM)  

The blue tights make it seem so much colder outside. The red tights make it seem warmer. Even though logically, that is silly.

caramelizedvintage  – (December 24, 2009 at 12:00 AM)  

I really like how you incorporated those blue tights into your outfit. I would have no ideaa whatsoever how to wear such a bright color. I also like the look of the coat and gloves together--very classic.

I hope you have fun with your big sis! And Merry Christmas!

Crystal Ball  – (December 24, 2009 at 12:23 AM)  

How I wish it would snow where I live.
Maria, you honestly look like a doll. I adore the bright pop of blue (such a pretty shade). Your entire outfit is pulled together so nicely.

I hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Arushi Khosla (FabBlab)  – (December 24, 2009 at 12:51 AM)  

I really, really love the faux fur and the cerulean tights!

The Owl Diary  – (December 24, 2009 at 1:37 AM)  

i love, love those blue tights.
hope you have a happy Christmas.
xx

Mo  – (December 24, 2009 at 2:23 AM)  

oo me like !!! i love blue tights but it's true that it's harder to match for some reason !!!! have a wonderful time with your family Maria !!!

Rica  – (December 24, 2009 at 2:44 AM)  

i love your fashion sense. it so classy. i adore all your photos! i would say my favorite is your blue tights. i love tights but i never have a blue one. maybe i can get one of those, just wanna try if it works for me.lol

p.s. i just followed your blog. if you have time, please visit my site and if you like it, please follow. i would love to hear from you. care to exchange links?


have a merr xmas!

xo
www.sassyrica.blogspot.com

Melissa  – (December 24, 2009 at 3:42 AM)  

love that faux fur jacket!!

merry christmas!

xx

fayeee  – (December 24, 2009 at 6:21 AM)  

the shoes, the shoes! I need to get some of them shoes :)
the hat is lovely too, I never really wear hats but this winter I seem to be all about hats with all this snow!
Also, the locations where you are seems so pretty.
Hope you have a wonderful christmas :)
Love Faye
gibface

Kiki  – (December 24, 2009 at 7:22 AM)  

Love the whole entire outfit! No reason to wear just drab colors because it's winter, right?

I'll be following you now, yessir. Merry Christmas x

Sadie's Wardrobe  – (December 24, 2009 at 8:47 AM)  

You definitely pull the blue tights off well! I haven't ventured into coloured tights yet - but I asked for some burgundy ones for Christmas so I might be wearing some in the new year!

I love the collar on your fur coat by the way!

xxx

knalleffekt  – (December 24, 2009 at 10:02 AM)  

wow such a cool idea to mix the outfit with the tight. the neon color looks great with the snow

have a wunderful weekend and merry christmas

Tieka, Selective Potential  – (December 24, 2009 at 11:19 AM)  

I really love those tights on you! You pull them off perfect.

Have a wonderful holiday! I'll be looking forward to the 7th anniversary post! :D

Django et Coco  – (December 24, 2009 at 11:55 AM)  

Wow! You look Amazing. I wish I could wear some shorter top with tights like this look but I think I need a little toning ;)

Merry Christmas and Happy 7th Wedding Anniversary to you and your husband!

-Coco From Our Paper Moon

Sahakiel  – (December 24, 2009 at 12:38 PM)  

Merry Christmas, my sweet Maria!! Hope you'll have a great time with the ones you love (and lots of presents!)

And about the look: yaaaaw!! My favourite one, maybe for those gorgeous blue tights that I'm sure you know that I love!!

xoxo,
Libs

Elizabeth  – (December 24, 2009 at 12:48 PM)  

Love the blue tights against the snow.

Merry Christmas!

Fabiano Mayrink  – (December 24, 2009 at 12:55 PM)  

Today is eve of a important day so,

I’m here to share joy and wish you a merry Christmas full of happiness, a very big hug!

Laia  – (December 24, 2009 at 1:51 PM)  

Merry Christmas Maria! Hope you have some great time with your beloved ones (L) and that you receive a lot of presents!!

Taylor Kitto  – (December 24, 2009 at 2:47 PM)  

wow, you look simply stunning dear!
i love the pop of colour with the snow.
have a merry christmas!!! :)

xoxo
thelittledeers.blogspot.com

Style Bird  – (December 24, 2009 at 2:51 PM)  

You look beautiful, the blue tights are awesome. Merry Christmas to you.

Kelsey Kaysen  – (December 24, 2009 at 4:09 PM)  

i truly enjoy the color of your tights! thanks for checking out my blog a while ago...i am back to blogging so please come check it out again

flightlessbird  – (December 24, 2009 at 10:07 PM)  

Your entire style is how I want to dress like when I get older :] like when I have money!

Mamushka Marie  – (December 25, 2009 at 3:13 AM)  

love love love love love those blue/teal tights! they make everything pop! happy holidays friend! and hope you have the merriest of new years!
fondly,
Claire

Sam  – (December 25, 2009 at 5:11 AM)  

That's a great look! Those tights are fabulous!! Merry Christmas!!

elli  – (December 25, 2009 at 6:19 AM)  

Such a nice combination!
I like the blue highlight!
You´re so sweet!
Have a nice christmas day today!
lovely greeting,
elli

sarahtay  – (December 25, 2009 at 10:09 AM)  

oh, i love everything about your outfit! it totally makes me feel all christmasey. have a magical christmas, dear maria!

Manja  – (December 25, 2009 at 1:18 PM)  

Oh my gosh, I totally need a pair of tights in that color!

raita 2  – (December 25, 2009 at 3:12 PM)  

i love your outfit ! and your shoes are stunning <33

Sistinas  – (December 25, 2009 at 3:50 PM)  

Merry Christmas, Maria..!

Those tights are just perfect!!! ♥

Diana  – (December 25, 2009 at 5:31 PM)  

I hope you have a great Christmas, Maria!! xxoo

Rachel Follett  – (December 25, 2009 at 6:43 PM)  

Love those tights!!! Merry Christmas!!

Rose  – (December 26, 2009 at 1:20 AM)  

Who would have thought that blue tights could look so great! Lovely outfit, and such a cute little clutch bag.

Rose

The F Word Online  – (December 26, 2009 at 2:59 AM)  

I love bows on clutches, it's so cute. And those blue tights ! ah, so brave ! I would never have been able to pull those off. You wore them so well.

Happy holidays!

xx lue

Valencia Lia  – (December 26, 2009 at 5:42 AM)  

AHHHHHH Maria!

You're always soooo beautiful:) I love the furry coat you got,F21 really does have such amazing stuff now!

Love you wore your bright blue tights with those booties I really love!

Always so sweet to have family visiting and I can't wait for your special anniversary post and for you to be back<3

Happy Anniversary in Advance and Happy Holidays !!!

Dina-Dyorre  – (December 26, 2009 at 2:18 PM)  

Aww, those boots and tights look like they were MADE to be! What a fun outfit, just goes to show that winter doesn't mean we have to hide in navy, grey and black, and that sometimes a little pop of colour makes your whole days brighter :))

beautifulnemo  – (December 26, 2009 at 2:24 PM)  

Hi Maria, hope you had a happy xmas with your family. I really hope.
Love love love your outfit!
xxx

Gabbi  – (December 26, 2009 at 5:53 PM)  

Wonderful outfit Maria! I especially love the gloves... ♥

Lillian  – (December 26, 2009 at 10:07 PM)  

blue tights are hard to wear with out looking like a raver, but I think you pull this off wonderfully!

Annie, Time Enough for Drums  – (December 27, 2009 at 11:11 AM)  

Wanted to let you know I loved this look so much (and your entire Holiday Look series) that I posted a link to it on my blog. Annie.

shoeless simone  – (December 27, 2009 at 3:26 PM)  

The coat with the blue tights is so cute!

-Shoeless Simone

Jack Daniel  – (December 28, 2009 at 5:00 PM)  

I finally understand why 'he' asked you to become his wife...

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP