Lulu Letty: What's New

What's New

Navy Seychelles sandals from Endless (on sale) and grey button thigh highs from Urban Outfitters:
What's New

small bow no shadow
Cole's old scarf that he found at his parents and a thrifted Aran Island sweater:
What's New
small bow no shadow
Suede knee high boots from Urban Outfitters (on sale) and grey thigh highs from American Apparel:
What's New

How was everyone's weekend?

Well, I didn't go to my reunion. When it came down to it, I just really didn't feel like going. Instead, Cole and I had a lovely bonfire where we roasted hot dogs and drank beer. It was quite fun.

Maria Sig

HMROBERTS  – (November 29, 2009 at 2:33 PM)  

The reunion was nice...classy atmosphere, good food & drink, etc. Hope to see you soon.

Jamie  – (November 29, 2009 at 3:04 PM)  

Love your heels and socks! Now I might add some buttons to mine also :)

Friend in Fashion  – (November 29, 2009 at 3:31 PM)  

oooh - love the shoes against the wall paper - very nice! What a gorgeous portrait as well - divine! :)

xx

www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com

tegan  – (November 29, 2009 at 3:31 PM)  

I'm loving the suede boots! I need some for this winter...!
I tagged you for an award on my blog :) x

Annie  – (November 29, 2009 at 3:38 PM)  

Love the black boots! Your weekend sounds delightful.

Gabbi  – (November 29, 2009 at 4:00 PM)  

Great new shoes Maria! I love the button details on the stockings also. Don't blame you for not going to reunion, I didn't go to mine either. Honestly, there wasn't anyone there I wanted to see? :)

Camilla  – (November 29, 2009 at 4:02 PM)  

Those shoes are amazing :))
I ove hotdogs :) xxx Camillla

Rainbowpavingstones.blogspot.com

Sistinas  – (November 29, 2009 at 4:05 PM)  

Love the button thigh highs and the sandals!!!

About reunion, I was 10000 km. away when my reunion happened, and I was SO glad! People made my life impossible for 5 years and 10 years later they want to see me? Fuck no!
So you did the right thing if you didn't felt like going!

VintageGoa  – (November 29, 2009 at 4:27 PM)  

oh my, your new shoes with button thigh highs look amazing:)
xoxo

olivia  – (November 29, 2009 at 4:35 PM)  

hello, maria♥
the button up socks are just amazing. I want a pair just like them now♥
you look ever so beautiful in the second picture; like such a perfect picture of a moment. just perfect♥
xoxo oiivia

fayeee  – (November 29, 2009 at 4:48 PM)  

your so prettttttty!
the first shoes
mmmm mmmm mmmmm x

Sahakiel  – (November 29, 2009 at 4:51 PM)  

Oh, I'm in totally love with that socks, they're great *_____* Awesome, Maria!!

Style Bird  – (November 29, 2009 at 4:59 PM)  

Great things, I LOVE your navy sandals!! xoxo ava

Ava  – (November 29, 2009 at 5:14 PM)  

I love it all! Especially the shoes in the 1st picture :)

xo, Ava
http://littlemissblackandwhite.blogspot.com/

Sophie@Diary of a Young Designer  – (November 29, 2009 at 5:16 PM)  

Love the heels, love the socks and adore your blog! It's so sweet and the layout is absolutely perfect!!

xo
Sophie

Zel  – (November 29, 2009 at 5:25 PM)  

Those boots are gorgeous! Bonfire sure sounds more fun to me :)

Clau!  – (November 29, 2009 at 5:39 PM)  

The tights and shoes from 1st picture are great.
I also love the background fabric

Saludos,
Clau!

Django et Coco  – (November 29, 2009 at 6:06 PM)  

Cute! I love it when you make these gorgeous tight/sock/shoe Post! ;)

-Coco

ourpapermoon.blogspot.com

Qwest85  – (November 29, 2009 at 6:13 PM)  

oh my! i love your new things!

Leah  – (November 29, 2009 at 7:07 PM)  

Love the sandals and the knee-high socks... so fabulous. I guess you did a lot of shopping this weekend.

Calla  – (November 29, 2009 at 7:38 PM)  

All so great! Espescially the thigh highs, perfect hue and warmth for winter!

kurarin  – (November 29, 2009 at 7:41 PM)  

love the sandals and thigh highs!

Leproust Vintage  – (November 29, 2009 at 7:53 PM)  

I just love your damask backdrop! I especially love the black and white contrast with your red lips!

flightlessbird  – (November 29, 2009 at 8:00 PM)  

Love everything, as usual. Wishing they belonged to me :]

fashionforwriters  – (November 29, 2009 at 8:09 PM)  

Aw! Super cute all around. I love over the knee socks so much. The thought of going to my high school reunion leaves me feeling enervated and uninspired too! Also, I'm SO HAPPY you posted about Kate Bush. The song Wuthering Heights is only the best song and her videos are awesome!

xo Jenny Fashion for Writers

Sher  – (November 29, 2009 at 8:28 PM)  

Oh the thigh highs with the button details and the navy heels are so adorable together! Can't wait to see you wear it out!! I love thigh high and knee highs socks, it just reminds me of when I was a little girl and wore them almost everyday:)

Jen  – (November 29, 2009 at 8:37 PM)  

You look good in red. :)

I'm sorry that you didn't feel like going to your reunion. Neither did I.

Kallie  – (November 29, 2009 at 8:39 PM)  

seychelles are the MOST comfy shoes ever, and i think hot dogs, beer, and flames sound WAY better than a reunion.

CocoCherie  – (November 29, 2009 at 8:42 PM)  

Love the little buttons on those thigh highs!

JellyBelly  – (November 29, 2009 at 8:54 PM)  

I love the sandals!!!! Were the new things from Black Friday shopping?

I wish we had Black Friday here!

Valencia Lia  – (November 29, 2009 at 9:02 PM)  

Yeahhh for new finds!! I really adore the thigh high socks from American Apparel,is it really comfy ? Because my friend and I have been wanting to get them,so we could share the 3pack:)

And I do really love those 2 shoes you got,the boots especially I really love them! You're so great with picking out beautiful stuff<3

I love love bonfires too,its cool you get to do it near your home. I always love toasted marshmellows:)

emma wallace  – (November 29, 2009 at 9:18 PM)  

I didn't go to mine either- and it was only an hour away. Just sounded exhausting. A bonfire, beer and my husband? Now that sounds delightful!

Love your stockings and that red scarf! I also love your expression in that photo!

iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

JO  – (November 29, 2009 at 9:55 PM)  

I love both the boots and the navy sandals! So perfect! Your makeup looks stunning, too!

shoeless simone  – (November 29, 2009 at 9:56 PM)  

Love the shoes and thigh-highs in the first picture!

-Shoeless Simone

Zhcsyra hp  – (November 30, 2009 at 12:44 AM)  

well ,.so amazing pictrs at all :)0
love adorable red scarf and fabulous boots <33333

http://wwwtariarizona.blogspot.com/

Jess  – (November 30, 2009 at 1:59 AM)  

Those first shoes are just beautiful! & I love the wallpaper, you take rather lovely photographs of your rather lovely clothes =)

Stjarna  – (November 30, 2009 at 3:06 AM)  

I love those navy sandals paired with the grey button tights, really original! what kind of skirt do you plan to combine with them?

Manja  – (November 30, 2009 at 3:16 AM)  

I absolutely love the boots...I have been looking for a pair JUST like that but I haven't been lucky yet.

mica  – (November 30, 2009 at 3:19 AM)  

My sunday wasnt as i planned! i wanted some warm-me-up pancakes yesterday nite and traveled 40mins in the rain n cold only to find out they're not open for business on Sundays! was screaming my head off...haha. u can read abt it over @ my blog (my latest update is abt it).

i love that grey button thigh highs in that 1st pic!

Carrie  – (November 30, 2009 at 3:53 AM)  

A bonfire with roasted hot dogs and beer sounds like a perfect evening.

I really like your new items, esp the thigh high shocks from UB and plaid scraf.

Dustjacket Attic  – (November 30, 2009 at 5:15 AM)  

Ahhh totally love those first shoes and knee highs are sooo cute.

Sounds like you had a great time not going to the reunion to me.
xxx

Rose  – (November 30, 2009 at 6:17 AM)  

Love those knee highs! I havent seen any like that before.
I think i would have choosen bonfire over reunion too :)

Rose

A Thought Is The Blossom  – (November 30, 2009 at 12:37 PM)  

i love these shots and all your new goodies!

Rachel C.  – (November 30, 2009 at 1:26 PM)  

Those button thigh highs are on the top of my wishlist right now. So cute!

xoxo

Senorita Fashionista  – (November 30, 2009 at 2:04 PM)  

I have to have those button thigh highs!
Luv, luv the red scarf!
xoxo Jolie

Treacle  – (November 30, 2009 at 9:59 PM)  

I am seriously loving those button up knee high socks. So cute!

katrina  – (November 30, 2009 at 11:36 PM)  

oh dear me. i'm luvin your new button thigh highs from uo! cute! cute shoes, too.

Tink in My Closet  – (December 1, 2009 at 11:47 PM)  

Sitting by the fire drinking beer and eating hot dogs sound like the perfetc evening to me!

Anonymous –   – (February 10, 2013 at 4:10 AM)  

Thanks for any other excellent article. Where else
could anybody get that type of information in such
an ideal means of writing? I've a presentation subsequent week, and I'm on the look
for such info.

Here is my web blog: Buying A Car With Bad Credit
Feel free to visit my website : buying a car with bad credit,buy a car with bad credit,how to buy a car with bad credit,buying a car,buy a car,how to buy a car

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP