Lulu Letty: Saturdays with Gaspard Ulliel

Saturdays with Gaspard Ulliel

Gaspard Ulliel

small bow no shadow
Gaspard Ulliel
small bow no shadow
Gaspard Ulliel
small bow no shadow
Gaspard Ulliel
small bow no shadow
Gaspard Ulliel
Photo Credits: Here

While there is no denying that Gaspard is gorgeous, what I really love is his amazing laid back French style. There is something wonderful about the way he wears a classic white shirt.

And yes, before Robert was cast, I so wanted Gaspard to play Edward. But that was three years ago and I think Robert is perfect.

P.S. I'm still catching up on all your blog posts. I guess the holiday craziness is already upon us!

Maria Sig

bloglovin' bow small

onic  – (November 28, 2009 at 5:29 AM)  

ah i agree, he's gorgeous! and i think he might be fine be the edward. or probably better.

Mo  – (November 28, 2009 at 5:48 AM)  

aaa Gaspard..i missed him ! thank you for this !!! I can't wait to have time to blog again !!! but right now...im sick. :(

Annie  – (November 28, 2009 at 6:57 AM)  

He is so beautiful. French boys can definitely wear the crisp white shirt like no one else.

Dalena Vintage  – (November 28, 2009 at 8:14 AM)  

French style a as a whole epitomizes the laid back chic...I'm growing out my hair so I can pull off a huge messy I don't care bun ala the French woman.

janettaylor  – (November 28, 2009 at 8:49 AM)  

Gorgeous & handsome boy!

Have a lovely weekend, Letty!
X♥X♥

Valencia Lia  – (November 28, 2009 at 8:49 AM)  

Maria !!

You must have had an amazing time during Thanksgiving:D
I love love all his photos,I do feel he's so charming! heeeee
He surely can carry off that white shirt so well. But in playing Edward,I still prefer Robert. Ohhhhh no,am I playing favorites here? oops.

But Gaspard is indeed so gorgoeus <3 <3

Jen  – (November 28, 2009 at 10:22 AM)  

He looks like he'd make a good Edward.

JellyBelly  – (November 28, 2009 at 10:26 AM)  

Hmmm, Gaspard as Edward. Interesting idea Maria! After seeing New Moon last week I definitely like Robert Pattison more than I did after the first movie.

Thanks for sharing this cutie!!!!

Sher  – (November 28, 2009 at 10:27 AM)  

Ooo la la~ he is so deliciously good looking!!!
I don't think I've ever seen him in any movies though, I must find out what movies!!!

No, I don't think anyone can replace Robert at this point of time:)

Maju  – (November 28, 2009 at 10:52 AM)  

He is really gorgeous. So sensual, so handsome. Tha french style is evident. Oh, I adore his eyes and his hair! ;)
Have a nice weekend, Maria!
xoxo,
Marina

Camilla  – (November 28, 2009 at 12:46 PM)  

Oh, he's is AMAZING. :) xx Camilla

Rainbowpavingstones.blogspot.com

Laia  – (November 28, 2009 at 1:12 PM)  

Gaspard's gorgeoous, I am so glad he wasn't chosen to play Edward!!!! xD

Missy  – (November 28, 2009 at 1:39 PM)  

oohhh me likey! :)

Missy
For all things fashion:
http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

Sistinas  – (November 28, 2009 at 2:48 PM)  

Ohh, I don't like him.., too pretty for my tastes! xDDD
Plus I love Rob as Edward!

Couture Carrie  – (November 28, 2009 at 3:09 PM)  

Soooo gorgeous!
Fabulous post, darling M!

xoxox,
CC

Anna G  – (November 28, 2009 at 3:57 PM)  

I have not seen any thing with Gasparad. But dear god he's sexy.

Sherin  – (November 28, 2009 at 4:07 PM)  

Ooo, I love him. I saw him in 'Hannibal Rising' ages ago and thought he was gorgeous and an amazing actor.

Leproust Vintage  – (November 28, 2009 at 6:17 PM)  

Yowzer! He is very easy on the eyes! Love that French style!

Anna  – (November 28, 2009 at 6:46 PM)  

Gorgeous indeed! I kind of want to watch Paris Je t'aime now. xox

Sahakiel  – (November 28, 2009 at 7:06 PM)  

Gaspard is simply *__________* <- that smiley express perfectly how he makes me feel, hahahaha!!

Thank you Maria, you're so amazing... I love reading your lovel comments at my blog, I really apreciatte them so much!!

Xoxo,
Libs

Leah  – (November 28, 2009 at 8:25 PM)  

He's just so adorable... my heart is beating fast.

Serg Riva  – (November 28, 2009 at 10:55 PM)  

in case your are interested...

there's a new episode of the fashion RealityTV series
Serg Riva: the Urge to Serg ready to watch here

http://sergriva.blogspot.com/search/label/RealityTV

Laura  – (November 28, 2009 at 11:51 PM)  

wowzer, is he goooooorgeous <3
i agree, he could've made a great Edward Cullen! i do like Rob Pattinson though :)

lancelonie  – (November 29, 2009 at 12:14 AM)  

Awesome! He's one gorgeous model! :)

emma wallace  – (November 29, 2009 at 12:15 AM)  

I love his classic style! He could be here now and in a film with Errol Flynn. Very dashing!

iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

Crystal Ball  – (November 29, 2009 at 12:20 AM)  

Oh my heart is melting! Haha. I LOVE him. Ever since I saw him in A Very Long Engagement and then in Hannibal Rising I couldn't get enough.
Thank you for posting this. It's always good to drool while looking at his beautiful face.

Addy  – (November 29, 2009 at 3:15 AM)  

Lately have you nitced he is even more laidback in style....I think it's Jordane's influence.

muchlove  – (November 29, 2009 at 4:22 AM)  

He looks so familiar, and I just realized (after some googling!) that he's the guy from A Very Long Engangement. Mmm hmm, so gorgeous!!

Graham I. Haynes  – (November 29, 2009 at 4:23 AM)  

I love seeing what women find sexy,
especially from someone with such refined taste as yourself.

Giovanna ♥  – (November 29, 2009 at 4:56 AM)  

Sigh...These are great photos! He's gorgeous indeed and I love his style!
xxx
Giovanna
www.bohomarket.blogspot.com

June Paski  – (November 29, 2009 at 7:15 AM)  

hes so gergeous, he has something that can make him famous!

reply: thanks, I hope so, I just feel so fresh with short hairs :)

xxx

MJ  – (November 29, 2009 at 8:44 AM)  

Oh he's so pretty. Yum... :)


http://dreamingspiresandoldcartyres.blogspot.com

PinkBow  – (November 29, 2009 at 9:12 AM)  

that's quite the square jaw he has there :)

Liset  – (November 29, 2009 at 9:18 AM)  

He's handsome! Very nice pictures

koralee  – (November 29, 2009 at 9:51 AM)  

Thanks for sharing him with us...Hope you are enjoying the Season of Joy...I thought about you yesterday as my daughter and I were in Urban Outfitters looking at their headbows. xoxxo

Keith  – (November 29, 2009 at 10:12 AM)  

He's one of my favorite French actors. I actually saw him in Hannibal Rising the other night. I had never seen it. Hope you've had a great weekend.

Kennedy  – (November 29, 2009 at 1:23 PM)  

he is so wonderful in a very long engagement, man i love that movie.

JO  – (November 29, 2009 at 9:53 PM)  

He has a very distinctive face that makes him look like no one else. I first saw him in "The Long Engagement" and really liked him in that role. It's a great movie if you haven't seen it!

Carrie  – (November 30, 2009 at 3:54 AM)  

He is gorgeous and I also love his style!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP