Lulu Letty: My Etsy Shop

My Etsy Shop

Hair Bows

Bow teeny
Hair Bows
Bow teeny
Hair Bows
Bow teeny
You all know how much I love wearing hair bows, but you may not realize how much I love making them! I have had a portrait Etsy shop for some time now, but I have decided to limit my portraits only to dogs and now include hair bows, too.

My first hair bow collection, Highland Holiday, is designed for the coming winter season. Featuring festive fabrics of velvet, tweed and tartan- I think they're quite perfect for the holidays.

I have tried to price them favorably with low shipping costs, but I would love to know what you think.

You can view my Etsy shop: here!


Maria Sig

bloglovin' bow small

Clare  – (October 29, 2009 at 2:27 PM)  

Wow I love that you've done them in a collection... how sophisticated!

Tights Lover  – (October 29, 2009 at 2:36 PM)  

I always love your hair bows...I had no idea you made them. You're so talented!!

katrina  – (October 29, 2009 at 2:45 PM)  

those are beautiful, maria. i can't believe those are handmade!

MAISON CHAPLIN  – (October 29, 2009 at 2:58 PM)  

Hi dear, I totally love this, more posts wanted! ^^
Come check out the new posts ;)
With love, MC

Link me, follow me
@ MaisonChaplin.blogspot.com

CocoCherie  – (October 29, 2009 at 3:05 PM)  

I didn't realize you had an Etsy store. It's darling and so are your bows.

Jennifer Fabulous  – (October 29, 2009 at 3:40 PM)  

Oh how cute! You always look so pretty in bows. I will definitely have to check out your shop!

iheartvintagex  – (October 29, 2009 at 3:57 PM)  

They are ADORABLE! I want the red one!!! :) ♥

Frock Around the Clock  – (October 29, 2009 at 4:40 PM)  

They are so pretty! The red one is my favourite. Also what lipstick are you wearing if you don't mind me asking? The colour is just perfect! :) x

it's not her, it's me.  – (October 29, 2009 at 5:04 PM)  

i love your blog! check out mine - it's not her, it's me. and i am selling some amazing vintage and handmade crochet goodies here: apricotbabybaby.etsy.com. check it out! xoxo ♥

Dustjacket Attic  – (October 29, 2009 at 5:34 PM)  

So besides looking like a doll, you're super creative too. Lucky girl.
xxx

anne  – (October 29, 2009 at 5:41 PM)  

oh! i love them, so adorable! i'll head on over to your shop :)

Mermaid  – (October 29, 2009 at 5:49 PM)  

yo uare so creative! these bows are rather delightful♥

MJ  – (October 29, 2009 at 5:53 PM)  

That's awesome, and it looks like it's going well already! For some reason I really want to see a picture of you with them ALL on your head... :)

http://dreamingspiresandoldcartyres.blogspot.com

Style Bird  – (October 29, 2009 at 6:35 PM)  

I love your hair bows!! xoxo ava

Carrie  – (October 29, 2009 at 7:12 PM)  

Maria, you are so talented. I think the bows are beautiful and I really like the theme you picked for the holiday season. It would compliment and go nicely with any outfit. Great work!

Jen  – (October 29, 2009 at 7:21 PM)  

Hooray! Your hair bows are so cute! I'm sure they'll sell exceptionally well!

jessica  – (October 29, 2009 at 7:25 PM)  

wow! those are great! i really want that gray one!

Bug  – (October 29, 2009 at 8:27 PM)  

Wow Maria they are wonderful! I adore your bows, they are so unique :)

http://inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com

Sher  – (October 29, 2009 at 8:34 PM)  

Oh, you know how much I adore your cute hair bows:) I think it's great that you're selling them at your etsy shop, just the thing for the holiday season like you said!

Keith  – (October 29, 2009 at 9:07 PM)  

These look fantastic. You are very talented. I wish you the best with your store.

kurarin  – (October 29, 2009 at 10:21 PM)  

they're really adorable. are they pinned on?

Tink in My Closet  – (October 29, 2009 at 10:35 PM)  

They look to perfect to be handmade.. Your a talent darling!

koralee  – (October 29, 2009 at 10:56 PM)  

I think your bows are amazing! Way to go!

Torie Jayne  – (October 29, 2009 at 10:59 PM)  

Great collection! Have a sweet day!

Zhcsyra hp  – (October 29, 2009 at 11:10 PM)  

whoaa.,.very awesome ribbon :))

Dream Chymecindy  – (October 30, 2009 at 12:07 AM)  

Hello dear Maria. nice to see you again. i love your hair bows. So adorable. I really like your blog. Anyway, please don't be confuse I am the Chymecindy of BEST OF ME (http://bestofmeh.blogspot.com). I also own this one inspiring blog. DREAM CHYMECINDY. (http://dreamchymecindy.blogspot.com). So, please don't confuse about me.

Love,
chymecindy

lancelonie  – (October 30, 2009 at 12:24 AM)  

You're a pretty girl, especially with your bow on! :)

Valencia Lia  – (October 30, 2009 at 12:50 AM)  

Ohhh my ohhh my !! Ahhhhhhh:)

Yayyyy,hurray for adding new items into your store. Hair bows,I'm rally so excited:) I've always loved when you paired them with outfits and I'm a HUGE lover of bows toooo.

And its awesome you've added bows to your store. Do more of these or other beautiful things too !! Just keep them all coming:)
Yayyyyy

I can't wait to get my hands on one. Wait for meeee! My paycheck is coming soon and ding ding. I'll hit the purchase button<3

Ohhh and really want the velvet bow. Is it still up for grabs ? I don't see it at the store anymore:(

big hugsssss

Tom Tuttle from Tacoma  – (October 30, 2009 at 2:41 AM)  

congrats on opening your etsy shop, Maria.

Apple Daisy Girl  – (October 30, 2009 at 3:36 AM)  

i love, love, love those bows:) and i love your blog, very cute.
check out my blog:)

xx. A

Slices of Beauty...  – (October 30, 2009 at 8:00 AM)  

Congrats Maria, and what a beautiful model you make for your business!

Happy Friday.

St├ęphanie  – (October 30, 2009 at 1:22 PM)  

So adorable ! Congrats Maria, that's nice !

Mel  – (October 30, 2009 at 1:57 PM)  

Aww your hairbows are so cute!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP