Lulu Letty: Along Came a Train

Along Came a Train

Cole and I wanted to take pictures at some train tracks nearby. When we first started shooting, along came a train. You can see by one of the pictures that the conductor scared the bejesus out of me when he blared the horn!

along came a train

Bow teeny
along came a train
Bow teeny
along came a train
Bow teeny
along came a train
Bow teeny
along came a train
Photo Credits: Cole. Thanks, darling!
Vintage Tartan Dress: Etsy
Black Boots: Seychelles
Gold Locket: J.Crew
Black Opaque Tights: Target
Black Velvet Bow: DIY
Red Lipstick: Revlon, Really Red

Maria Sig

bloglovin' bow small

Sahakiel  – (October 26, 2009 at 9:58 AM)  

Ooooh your dress is lovely! And I love photoshoots at the train rails, hehehe!! Gorgeous as always, Maria!

Laura Trevey  – (October 26, 2009 at 10:18 AM)  

You look great! Loving the black boots :)

Camilla  – (October 26, 2009 at 10:25 AM)  

Lve love love that dressxxxx Camilla

rainbowpavingstones.blogspot.com

JellyBelly  – (October 26, 2009 at 10:32 AM)  

Loving the outfit, especially the boots!!!!

Amelia  – (October 26, 2009 at 10:40 AM)  

Absolutely amazing.
The shoes are really pretty =)
xx

Sher  – (October 26, 2009 at 10:55 AM)  

Well, you know how much I love tartan, the dress looks gorgeous on you! I've been dreaming of a tartan dress, and still dreaming!

The boots are perfect with the outfit and the train came at the right moment too:)

anne  – (October 26, 2009 at 11:05 AM)  

love the pics!!! the whole outfit is a homerun and you look fantastic! trains are so cool, what a great idea.

Tights Lover  – (October 26, 2009 at 11:34 AM)  

I love these pics. You look amazing. The suprise/horn blare picture is priceless. I think I would've look horrible in such a pic, but you still manage to look good/remain posed!

katrina  – (October 26, 2009 at 11:55 AM)  

These photos are wonderful. I couldn't help but chuckle seeing your second photo. :)

WendyB  – (October 26, 2009 at 12:13 PM)  

LOL! The startled photo is adorable. And it was very nice of the train to come along and be so picturesque!

Hobo ........ ........ ........  – (October 26, 2009 at 12:19 PM)  

That should be done with safety.
And Checks - one of the favourite.
An Idea:
Gulmohar trees could be another location or a place where you can find dry leaves. That will be good for photography. What say Cole?

Couture Carrie  – (October 26, 2009 at 12:29 PM)  

Gorgeous, darling!
Love your dress!

xoxox,
CC

sarah  – (October 26, 2009 at 12:44 PM)  

I adore your velvet hairbow & am looking for a pair of boots simular to yours, they're fab!

flightlessbird  – (October 26, 2009 at 1:13 PM)  

I LOVE everything! Especially the shoes! Gorgeous much?

Keith  – (October 26, 2009 at 1:14 PM)  

Great photos. You look fantastic. I love your whole ensemble. I really like the idea of taking photos at the train track.

Fabiano Mayrink  – (October 26, 2009 at 1:33 PM)  

beautiful photos :)

I love train, there are a train station in my city too, as like as this!

Aoife  – (October 26, 2009 at 1:51 PM)  

It's so great how you can get so near the tracks. Where I live they're all fenced off. I love your boots.

Missy  – (October 26, 2009 at 2:40 PM)  

i love that dress!

Missy
For all things fashion:
http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

Carrie  – (October 26, 2009 at 3:08 PM)  

This is a beautiful photo shoot. Such a lovely time of the year with all the leaves changing colours. Love your outfit and the train tracks background is a great idea. You look beautiful, Maria.

Jennifer Fabulous  – (October 26, 2009 at 3:21 PM)  

Great photos. The expression on your face as the train is coming is hilarious. You look quite startled! :P

Kristin  – (October 26, 2009 at 3:32 PM)  

Cole did a wonderful job. I love the shot of you looking down!

Clochette  – (October 26, 2009 at 3:37 PM)  

You're so cute, I love your bow! And you're boots are amazing I have a pair which looks like yours. Xxx

Q's Daydream  – (October 26, 2009 at 3:44 PM)  

hehehe, I love that face! Your outfit is a dream as well as this photo shoot! :o0

jamilah  – (October 26, 2009 at 3:45 PM)  

love this photo shoot... the dress and the shoes are a great match! absolutely lovely...and i think your modeling skills continue to grow...cuz these pictures are simply awesome! xo
~jamilah~

jamilahscreativetouch.com

Style Bird  – (October 26, 2009 at 3:50 PM)  

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this look. Perfect boots..and hair bow and locket. Your hair is so pretty! xoxo ava

Django et Coco  – (October 26, 2009 at 3:56 PM)  

Are you so cute or what!!

Great outfit ;)

-Coco

garconniere  – (October 26, 2009 at 4:00 PM)  

super cute. love love love the photo of the train noise scaring you! so genuine. it's nice to see hints of surprise in photos that can often be so posed.

St├ęphanie  – (October 26, 2009 at 4:19 PM)  

Maria, you are just beautiful ! And I love those pictures !

Mel  – (October 26, 2009 at 7:38 PM)  

I love these photos and your dress and boots are lovely! Haha you look surprisingly calm actually; my eyes would totally have been popping out and I'd been screaming if that train blew right behind me! I love train track pictures, but I get paranoid that my foot is going to get caught in a track and a train is going to run over me...

MAISON CHAPLIN  – (October 26, 2009 at 7:42 PM)  

Hi, I love your blog, and all the pictures! now following you via rss ;)

Link me, follow me
@ MaisonChaplin.blogspot.com

The Man Who Knew Too Much  – (October 26, 2009 at 7:51 PM)  

Lovely photos Maria. You really have your own clothing and art style. Love it :)

Calla  – (October 26, 2009 at 7:54 PM)  

These photos are so enchanting and representative of fall!

The whole outfit is amazing, and I am particularly envious of your hair bow and locket - lovely accents!

vitaMinn style  – (October 26, 2009 at 7:55 PM)  

This is such a nice post! And your expression on that 2nd photo is so priceless! ..It looks like you really got startled by the train horn!! =)

Jen  – (October 26, 2009 at 8:06 PM)  

That is the cutest startled look I have ever seen.

Valencia Lia  – (October 26, 2009 at 8:20 PM)  

Gorgeous stunning photos ! Awww,and taking photos near the train track is so awesome:) We do have old train tracks here too. But sadly,its really far away from my home. heeeeee

Beautiful dress and really love those boots you have on,they're your new pair right ? I need to get something similar too. I have too little shoessss:(

And I adore your 2nd photo,where you got a little shocked. you're so beautiful too,even though its like a candid shot !
Can't wait to see more outfits from you. You inspire me daily,its true <3 <3

Laura  – (October 26, 2009 at 8:36 PM)  

soo pretty! love the outfit :)

Fabiano Mayrink  – (October 26, 2009 at 8:42 PM)  

I could see your photo in my followers... I was so :) happy,

brazilian hugs!

FASHIONconfectionairy  – (October 26, 2009 at 8:48 PM)  

Darling I love your boots, must get a pair where did you buy yours - online, department store???
XOXOX
Libby
http://fashionconfectionairy.weebly.com

Simes.  – (October 26, 2009 at 8:56 PM)  

Hey! Nice pictures, great blog btw, check out ours whenever you want, we invite you to follow it.
Love,
A&A
http://this-is-simes.blogspot.com

Lemondrop Marie  – (October 26, 2009 at 9:26 PM)  

My husband and I did the same thing recently- AMAZINGly loud when they go by isn't it? I feel your pain. Lovely photos and as always I so love the plaid!

The Pocket Stylist  – (October 26, 2009 at 9:49 PM)  

Love the bow in your hair and the shoes. I recently came acroos your blog and I adore!!

Sheena  – (October 26, 2009 at 9:56 PM)  

Love the entire look and photoshoot. It's perfect for fall. I especially love the Seychelles shoes/booties.

lancelonie  – (October 26, 2009 at 10:05 PM)  

A pretty model, you are! I've always wanted to shoot by a track, too. But because we go out with my ever active daughter, we can't. We've got to find ourselves some dead tracks or something...
Beautiful shots! :)

Giovanna ♥  – (October 26, 2009 at 10:19 PM)  

I love your dress!!! I really love black tights and mini dresses! They look so stylish together! Beautiful pictures as always :)
xoxo
Giovanna
www.bohomarket.blogspot.com

Eggy  – (October 26, 2009 at 10:25 PM)  

i love love the whole outfit! like usual you pull off the hair bow impeccably. plus really diggin that you chose the train background. oh and those boots are wonderful!

www.amoreggrorr.blogspot.com

kurarin  – (October 26, 2009 at 10:26 PM)  

oh i really love the dark plaid look. this post reminds me of the time i was in england and took photos on the tracks. it was really funny because my father was so jumpy the entire time.

those boots look even more gorgeous on you than last seen alone!

Leproust Vintage  – (October 26, 2009 at 11:00 PM)  

These are absolutely gorgeous photos; those boots look amazing on you! I recently purchased a similar vintage pair, however every time I wear them, I end up looking so grunge (not my original intention when dressing). You styled them so perfectly and feminine!

koralee  – (October 26, 2009 at 11:03 PM)  

You really are lovely my dear...I so would wear that dress! Adorable!

A Sort Of Fairy Tale  – (October 26, 2009 at 11:23 PM)  

love the photos and the whole outfit! now i know what the perfect red lipstick is...Revlon Really Red :)

Lexie  – (October 26, 2009 at 11:25 PM)  

i LOVE the shot of you getting spooked by the train! adorable!

Style Bird  – (October 26, 2009 at 11:38 PM)  

Hi! I gave you an award on my blog. xoxo ava

Zhcsyra hp  – (October 27, 2009 at 12:27 AM)  

very intrested photos :))
lovel that awesome dress and cool shoes.

Nora  – (October 27, 2009 at 12:46 AM)  

cute outfit! love everything here :)

Rose  – (October 27, 2009 at 3:00 AM)  

GOrgeous! The dress is so sweet. I would have jumped out of my skin if that had been me lol.

Rose

Zel  – (October 27, 2009 at 4:29 AM)  

Lovely pictures! Especially the second picture as it looks so candid. Gorgeous outfit too btw, especially the boots :).

http://iamjeda.wordpress.com

Wendy  – (October 27, 2009 at 5:17 AM)  

I love everything here. The dress is gorgeous, the shoes are wow! and the bow-ed headband is cute :) I would really wear this, if i have 'em, that is....


xx,
blackcoffeecrumbs

Dustjacket Attic  – (October 27, 2009 at 5:48 AM)  

Gosh those boots are great! I just adored the picture of you scared. It was such a sweet little look, I think I'd have looked slightly more unladylike if he did that to me.
xoxo

Roxanne Rosensteel  – (October 27, 2009 at 1:35 PM)  

That is the perfect dress for you! The color, cut, print, everything about it! And your hair is perfect as always. Your scaredy pic made me chuckle out loud too.

Kelley Anne  – (October 27, 2009 at 10:29 PM)  

Eeek! I love your boots! I just looked at a similar pair of brown ones tonight...maybe I'll be lucky enough to find them in my size in a few days. Great outfit post.

Lauren  – (October 29, 2009 at 9:33 AM)  

Oooooh an autumnal backdrop...I love this time of year! All of the orange looks especially great against the blue dress- way to rock complementary colors!!

Lauren

(IN)DECOROUS TASTE

Tink in My Closet  – (October 29, 2009 at 10:39 PM)  

Your beyond gorgeous! Love the lace boots!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP