Lulu Letty: Hunter Plaid

Hunter Plaid

Hunter Plaid

Bow teeny

Hunter Plaid

Bow teeny

Hunter Plaid

Bow teeny

Hunter Plaid

Bow teeny

Hunter Plaid
Photo Credits: Cole. Thanks, darling.

Vintage Tartan Mini Dress: eBay
Hunter Wellies: Zappos
Brown Leather Harness Belt: Madewell
Black Opaque Tights: Hue
Black Velvet Bow: DIY
Red Lipstick: Revlon, Really Red
Bow teeny

On Friday night, Cole and I snuck onto someone's farm land, just as the sun was setting, to snap these shots. It really cracks me up that we're now living in the boonies. It's such a change from the overcrowded north shore of Boston, but it suits me well.

Some of you newcomers may not know this, but I have a major obsession with my Hunter wellies. I just completely adore them and any chance I get, I jump at the opportunity to sport them. Shoot, I even belong to a Hunter wellies group on Facebook. I think I might be the only American though. ;)

P.S. Thanks so much for all the lovely comments about my curly hair!! XOXO


Maria Sig

bloglovin' bow small

Rose  – (September 28, 2009 at 8:31 AM)  

What a gorgeous place for photos! and i love that black bow.

Rose

Q's Daydream  – (September 28, 2009 at 8:50 AM)  

goodness! this outfit is perfect! I love my rain boots so much too. My hubby and I were out driving around just last night looking at the farms. I'm in the middle of nowhere too :o)

Little Monarch  – (September 28, 2009 at 9:18 AM)  

oh you look amazing. the light, the time of day, the setting (reminds me of my nanas farm) your beautiful face, the wellies all stunning!

Jennifer Fabulous  – (September 28, 2009 at 9:25 AM)  

You look lovely! Yay for sneaking into people's farms! LOL. That's awesome. I'm SO into plaid this fall, so I absolutely adore that dress.

Jen –   – (September 28, 2009 at 10:01 AM)  

I had navy blue wellies, when we lived in England. They have frog ones at Target that I totally covet.

Meaghan Kelly  – (September 28, 2009 at 10:02 AM)  

Aww the boonies are my dream. My boyfriend and I live in the city because we're both full time students but as soon as we're done we've always said it was our plan to find a little house out in the country somewhere :)
this outfit couldn't be more perfect! It kicks my apple picking outfit's butt! I dont blame you for loving those boots miss! They're really, really great!

Beth  – (September 28, 2009 at 10:05 AM)  

Very pretty photos, love that velvet ribbon!
And your new header is lovely by the way, oh so cute!
xx

Sher  – (September 28, 2009 at 10:35 AM)  

You always find the most amazing view! I think you should always wear a bow in your hair, it really is so perfect on you! I'm keen to try it myself but I'm not so sure whether I can pull it off:)

puglyfeet  – (September 28, 2009 at 11:03 AM)  

Are those the same green wellies you've included in your fabulous sketches?

Cute outfit!

jamilah  – (September 28, 2009 at 11:08 AM)  

cute dress...and great backdrop! the first one is my favorite...your pose, the horizon, and the grass...perfect...

xo
jamilah

jamilahscreativetouch.com

Clara  – (September 28, 2009 at 1:05 PM)  

great look. so beautiful!
i love your dress and shoes.

xxxxx
http://zebratrash.blogspot.com/

Eva Internazionale  – (September 28, 2009 at 1:20 PM)  

I love how these boots compliment the rest of the outfit really really well.

Missy  – (September 28, 2009 at 1:48 PM)  

Love the boots! are they comfortable to wear? was thinking of investing :)

Missy
For all things fashion:
http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

une petite  – (September 28, 2009 at 2:09 PM)  

your outfit is gorgeous ! absolument adorable !

greetings from Paris !

Ms. J  – (September 28, 2009 at 2:47 PM)  

I completely ADORE the first photo, and the close-up profile of you!!! And the curly hair ROCKS!

Today is the first chilly day where we live this fall . . . and I was thrilled to be able to pull out my beloved black, calf-high boots :o)

Laia  – (September 28, 2009 at 4:08 PM)  

what a lovely dress!!! and yes, your curly hair does totally rock!

I saw so many people in NY wearing those boots (probably because it rained everyday the week I spend there?) and I think my sister was willing to get them for this winter

Freja  – (September 28, 2009 at 5:02 PM)  

oh. your blog is stunning. beautiful. and so are you, with your curly hair, bows and lipstick.

greetings from freja, sweden.

Bug  – (September 28, 2009 at 5:24 PM)  

Aren't you a doll! I just love how you style your clothes, hair and makeup! Love the plaid top on you.

http://inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com

Friend in Fashion  – (September 28, 2009 at 5:41 PM)  

looooveee this! The red plaid is gorgeous on you + the gum boots - too cute! :)
x

Lemondrop Marie  – (September 28, 2009 at 6:38 PM)  

Two of my faves in one post! Wellies and plaid. These are lovely, lovely pics!

Marcia B.  – (September 28, 2009 at 6:48 PM)  

girl i love the outfit, so canadian cozy cottage, this outfit is so now, i feel like wearing it! ahhh xox

Mars  – (September 28, 2009 at 8:25 PM)  

Plaid, velvet, rain boots - what more could you possibly need!? I am sooo jealous of those Hunters, they're so adorable :)! Beautiful photos, too!

Kristin  – (September 28, 2009 at 9:04 PM)  

Ohhhhhhh, Maria. You look so sweet. Love the wellies!

jayne  – (September 28, 2009 at 9:26 PM)  

just discovered your amazing blog, and I love it and cannot wait to read/see more! you have a great sense of style, this dress is fantastic and looks awesome with the wellies. i need a pair!

would you like to trade links?

koralee  – (September 28, 2009 at 11:53 PM)  

This is one of my favourite looks...I adore red plaid! xoxoxxo

CocoCherie  – (September 29, 2009 at 12:03 AM)  

I really like how the background contrasts with the color of your dress. Cute plaid dress too!

St├ęphanie  – (September 29, 2009 at 1:40 AM)  

Maria, you are just beautiful as usual !

Valencia Lia  – (September 29, 2009 at 3:34 AM)  

You really look beautiful here !! I love your hairdo and the bow in your hair :))

Ohhh,we're kinda wearing the same thing today.Just that mine is a same plaid shirt like your dress!

Adore the red lippie with those wellies as well are gorgeous. Ohhhh,I want toget a pair of wellies too.

Adding you to my blogroll and a new follower <3

Eva Internazionale  – (September 29, 2009 at 3:48 AM)  

Sorry about not having been able to see the photos, I've fixed it :)

Have a great day!

Kat  – (September 29, 2009 at 4:07 AM)  

i really love outfits with black tights!
(thanks so much for your lovely comments!)

Sherin  – (September 29, 2009 at 4:19 AM)  

I love the dress. Plaid dresses look gerat and it really suits you.

Carrie  – (September 29, 2009 at 7:48 AM)  

Your top looks beautiful on you! And I love your boots. Great pictures.

Valencia Lia  – (September 29, 2009 at 8:23 AM)  

Re:Awww,thanks so much for your sweet comment:)

Yeahhh,the Hello Kitty things are realy beautiful ! Can't wait to see more posts from you <3

Lagelle  – (September 29, 2009 at 8:35 AM)  

Hi Maria,

Thank U 4 ur visit & comment on my blog! I'm excited about following ur lovely blog, until next time ;-)

Nelly  – (September 29, 2009 at 10:30 AM)  

These rubber boots are so cool. Very kate Moss-like. Check out these rubber boots designed by the Danish Ilse Jacobsen: http://nellysdelhi.blogspot.com/2009/09/ready-for-rain.html

Nelly

Paige  – (September 29, 2009 at 11:31 AM)  

you are ADORABLE, super super cute!

Also I love your hair bow! Any tips on tying the perfect one, mine always come out wonky.

Midwest Darling

Dottie  – (September 29, 2009 at 4:38 PM)  

Pretty English countryside look :)

Sabine, La Marquise des anges  – (September 30, 2009 at 6:15 AM)  

the plais is just gorgeous and the pictures are stunning !!!!

Tink in My Closet  – (October 3, 2009 at 12:41 AM)  

I want to find a chunky awesome pair of gumboots... quite similar to these actually!

Anonymous –   – (December 22, 2010 at 6:15 AM)  

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP