Lulu Letty: Haberdashery & Menagerie

Haberdashery & Menagerie

Check out the amazing things Cole bought on eBay:

A gorgeous navy pinstripe Brooks Brothers suit:

Brooks Brothers suit

And an awesome plaid Ralph Lauren sportcoat (that I found for him):

Ralph Lauren Sportcoat

There is nothing sexier than a well dressed man, no?!

Bow teeny

Pugly Feet colourlover_lululetty

The ever lovely Katrina, of Pugly Feet, used my pic for her Colour Lover palette. Always adoring Katrina's gorgeous palettes, I felt quite honored.

Bow teeny

smileaward


And last, but not least, the incredibly sweet Laia, of Let Me Feel Like a Doll, gave me the smile award!! Which was incredibly flattering considering how much her blog makes me smile!!

Here are the rules:
1. You have to post a song that makes you happy.
2. You can tag as many people as you want, there is no limit.
3. Say at least one thing about each blog you tag, that will make them smile, something nice about their blog that makes you smile when you read it!

The song Sunglasses at Night, by Corey Hart, never ceases to make me happy. Mostly because I remember as a little girl, lying in bed wearing my sunglasses, singing along to this song and feeling oh so cool. ;)

(click play button on the left)

I wanted to post the actual music video but the embedding was disabled, you can watch it here.

I'm passing the award along to:

Meaghan, of Left Hand Endeavor and Quincy, of Q's Daydream. They are both new blogging friends and finding new blogs always makes me smile. Not to mention that they are both incredibly beautiful with amazing taste in vintage clothes and superb etsy shops!!


Maria Sig

bloglovin' bow small

FabBlab  – (September 29, 2009 at 9:34 AM)  

First off, love the new header, girly!
Secondly, omg, fantastic Ebay finds!
And there is nothing sexier than a well-dressed man ;)

MJ  – (September 29, 2009 at 9:45 AM)  

A well-dressed man is VERY hot. I learned that when I started going out with C again: he went from a scruffy, long-haired metalhead to the sort of guy who'd wear these in the year I didn't see him. I bet your boy looks CUTE in these...

http://dreamingspiresandoldcartyres.blogspot.com/

Couture Carrie  – (September 29, 2009 at 10:08 AM)  

What stunning suits!
Congrats on your award, too!

xoxox,
CC

Q's Daydream  – (September 29, 2009 at 10:13 AM)  

Oh wow, thank you so so much!!! It's so cool you included me with Meaghan because she's the only blogger I've met face to face and we're great friends! I'm honored!!!
Quincy :o)

Jen –   – (September 29, 2009 at 10:19 AM)  

That is a really nice looking suit! Now we want a picture of Cole wearing it!

Jowy  – (September 29, 2009 at 10:27 AM)  

You are looking fab and chic as usual!!

One Love,
Jowy
www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

Jennifer Fabulous  – (September 29, 2009 at 11:16 AM)  

Congrats on the award! And those are some fabulous ebay finds!

Sassy  – (September 29, 2009 at 11:43 AM)  

I think all men should own a nice suit with a red tie!

The Fashion Tape  – (September 29, 2009 at 12:02 PM)  

Those suits are just so delciously Chuck Bass!
H
xxxx
The Fshion Tape.

koralee  – (September 29, 2009 at 12:02 PM)  

Your Cole will look very handsome indeed!

Crystal Ball  – (September 29, 2009 at 1:12 PM)  

Congratulations on your award! You picked a great song by the way.
Those eBAY finds are really amazing. You're right, there is nothing nicer than a man well dressed.

Missy  – (September 29, 2009 at 1:26 PM)  

WOW you did well finding them on be bay. can you believe i've never used it!

Missy
For all things fashion:
http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

Aya Smith  – (September 29, 2009 at 2:40 PM)  

You tagged some wonderful ladies! This was a cute post! ^_^

Mo  – (September 29, 2009 at 2:56 PM)  

awesome jackets !!! i looove guys who dress up once in a while :-)

and what a cute award ! congratulations !

AlpHa Buttonpusher  – (September 29, 2009 at 4:04 PM)  

You have one more award to pick up on my blog:)

Torie Jayne  – (September 29, 2009 at 5:01 PM)  

Wonderful jackets, gorgeous palette! Congrats on your award, Have a sweet day! x

puglyfeet  – (September 29, 2009 at 6:12 PM)  

Cole's gonna look mighty spiffy in those suits! Please take a couple portrait!!

That Corey Heart song makes me smile too. :)

Happy you like the palette, Maria!

Off to class I go. boooo...

puglyfeet  – (September 29, 2009 at 6:13 PM)  

Oh, and congratulations on your Smile Award!!!

Liya  – (September 29, 2009 at 7:05 PM)  

you look gorgeous ladyy

cute blog
i'm followin :)

myglitteringcreation.blogspot.com

Lora  – (September 29, 2009 at 7:26 PM)  

Great pics, love the suits. Congrats on the award. You are a darling!

Hugs,

Bug
http://inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com

CharmaineLi  – (September 29, 2009 at 8:19 PM)  

a well-dressed man is seriously the best!

Style Bird  – (September 29, 2009 at 9:15 PM)  

I LOVE this photo...I love your coat! Beautiful! I ADORE your blog header!!

flightlessbird  – (September 29, 2009 at 9:28 PM)  

love your blog! im a new follower :]

later love, Kat
fashionflightlessbird.blogspot.com

Kristin  – (September 29, 2009 at 10:37 PM)  

Agreed! It's a chore to get the hubs outta his tees, skinny jeans and chucks. Ah ha

Rose  – (September 30, 2009 at 12:34 AM)  

Awesome things Cole bought, i wish my bf would follow in his footsteps lol.

Rose

St├ęphanie  – (September 30, 2009 at 1:47 AM)  

I love when my husband is well-dressed !

Valencia Lia  – (September 30, 2009 at 2:02 AM)  

Those two blazer are really so beautiful and really nice. Yes yes,a well-dressed man is always hot and its good to look dressed nicely:)

Great choices you picked for him,I believe he'll look really good in those !

Congrats on the lovely award girl and I love the color palette of colors for your outfit:)
Adorable blue fur coat you have and your hairpiece.
And those dark red lips,which lipstick do you use ? beautiful as always !

Meaghan Kelly  – (September 30, 2009 at 8:44 AM)  

oh wow!!! Maria!!! I agree with everything Quincy said! Not only am I totally totally flattered and excited that you chose me, but along side Quincy who is really a wonderful great friend who I hold really, really close to my heart!!! :D

You're an angel! and those things you man bought are stunnning!!! There really isn't much that's more wonderful than a well dressed man!

secondskins  – (September 30, 2009 at 9:14 AM)  

your banner is gorgeous, and you're right, nothing better than a well-dressed man ;)

love your blog!

- jen

thesydneygirl  – (September 30, 2009 at 5:55 PM)  

There IS nothing sexier than a well dressed man!!! x

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP