Lulu Letty: Vintage Pearl Sundays

Vintage Pearl Sundays

Vintage Pearls

Bow teeny

Vintage Pearls

The vintage pearl necklace I won from Couture Carrie and Alex Keller arrived! It's even more beautiful than I imagined. Here's a preview of how I'll be sporting it this fall, with my vintage tweed jacket and ruffle collared blouse.

Bow teeny
In other splendid news, I received a blog award from the breathtakingly beautiful Liss, of DayDream Lily. There's nothing more spectacular than receiving an award from your blog idol. One day, I hope to have a blog as inspirational as DayDream Lily.

Maria Sig

bloglovin' bow small

Jen –   – (August 2, 2009 at 12:17 PM)  

Ooh, I love those pearls. I have pearls, but just a regular white string. I think all women should own pearls.

Lemondrop Marie  – (August 2, 2009 at 12:19 PM)  

Those are beautiful pictures! Love the pearls. That tweed is fab too and brings out the color of your eyes!

Kat  – (August 2, 2009 at 12:53 PM)  

you are so lucky,
the necklace is very pretty!

Couture Carrie  – (August 2, 2009 at 1:31 PM)  

Oh, they look divine, darling! Congrats, and thanks for the shout-out!

xoxox,
CC

nicola ticola ponders  – (August 2, 2009 at 1:49 PM)  

Well done, and your blog IS that inspirational! Love these pics they're so dreamy :-)
I managed to get the nav bar back...it does look better without it, maybe I'll get rid when I got more followers!
Love your layout by the way, the bows and hearts are so cute and your curvy corner pics

nicola xx

Leia  – (August 2, 2009 at 1:50 PM)  

You are so pretty, and I love the necklace!

Jimena  – (August 2, 2009 at 2:17 PM)  

you are so pretty...
the necklace looks nice...and the clothes u are wearing it with ...looks good too
xoxo

puglyfeet  – (August 2, 2009 at 3:17 PM)  

GORGEOUS. Lovely eyes, hair and clothes to boot! Your blog is inspirational, Maria -- I LURVE IT!

puglyfeet  – (August 2, 2009 at 3:18 PM)  

Oh, and need to add: I love your beauty mark!

Pretty Little Pictures  – (August 2, 2009 at 4:30 PM)  

I've been on the search for vintage pearls too!! These shots of you are lovely :)

Lisa  – (August 2, 2009 at 4:33 PM)  

That necklace looks so great with that collar! Lovely!

Milzy  – (August 2, 2009 at 5:43 PM)  

I haven't been able to visit your blog in ages due to lousy internet connexion that takes 20 minutes to loud a page.
I've only had the courage to check my emails and facebook.
But these pictures of you are really pretty.
I find it impossible to pose (apart from in the miror =)
I'll try and check bakc more regularly.
xxx Milzy

lina [discosadness.blogg.se]  – (August 2, 2009 at 6:00 PM)  

oh my, you are quite adorable. love the necklace.

Zarna  – (August 2, 2009 at 7:20 PM)  

gorgeous pearls and greaaat photos!

-zarna
http://zarnasrunway.blogspot.com

Gladys Lopez  – (August 3, 2009 at 12:46 AM)  

i love how you'll be wearing it for fall. you're so pretty. :)

jamilah  – (August 3, 2009 at 8:01 AM)  

love this picture of you...and i adore the necklace...i'm sure you can't wait to sport the outfit this fall =)

and congrats on the well deserved award =)
xo

Kristin  – (August 3, 2009 at 10:36 AM)  

It looks gorgeous on you! What a fab win!

Style Bird  – (August 3, 2009 at 12:01 PM)  

I love the jacket and the shirt. The pearls are perfect.

Mars  – (August 3, 2009 at 6:10 PM)  

you look beautiful Maria dear :D!! what an awesome prize!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP