Lulu Letty: Saturdays with Stina Persson

Saturdays with Stina Persson

Stina Persson

Bow teeny

Stina Persson

Bow teeny

Stina Persson

Bow teeny

Stina Persson

Bow teeny

Stina Persson
Photo Credits: Stina Persson

Bow teeny

Mary P., of Pretty Good Things, introduced me to Swedish illustrator Stina Persson's stunning work. Stina's portfolio includes many different illustration styles from watercolor to cut paper to photo incorporated. All are drool worthy.

Maria Sig

bloglovin' bow small

Mary P. from PGT  – (August 1, 2009 at 10:13 AM)  

Stina really makes it look like she waved a magical illustrator/artists hand over that paper and - whoosh! So energetic and effortless looking but of course, I am sure it takes a lot of talent and practice - - I have such a huge crush on her style!

puglyfeet  – (August 1, 2009 at 10:18 AM)  

These evoke so much emotion. I am drawn to the 2nd and last ones the most. Thanks for sharing these, Maria. :D Happy Saturday to you and Cole and hugs to your fur babies.

Aya Smith  – (August 1, 2009 at 10:30 AM)  

These are gorgeous!!! They look like they come straight out of a fashion mag :D

Couture Carrie  – (August 1, 2009 at 11:52 AM)  

What amazing illustrations! Love this post!

xoxox,
CC

Toothfairynotes  – (August 1, 2009 at 12:45 PM)  

Thanks for sharing this and introducing her to us!
I like it a lot!


*loves*

FabBlab  – (August 1, 2009 at 2:43 PM)  

Wow those are S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G.
I love drawings in thick black charcoal-y ink.

nicola ticola ponders  – (August 1, 2009 at 3:37 PM)  

I have that 3rd pic down in a frame, they're gorgeous aren't they

And yes Lord wallace is one grumpy pupples at bath time! Haha

nicola xx

Clare  – (August 1, 2009 at 4:56 PM)  

You're right these are gorgeous! Thanks for passing on the introduction.

You were very kindly following me at myownfairhands. Just to let you know I have moved my blog to
http://pretty-green-blog.blogspot.com

Jen –   – (August 1, 2009 at 9:35 PM)  

Those prints would go nicely in your black and white apartment. Perhaps you should get one to hang up after the big move.

Nubiasnonsense.com  – (August 1, 2009 at 10:24 PM)  

Great post! these illustrations are awesome, I love the vibe they give off

thesydneygirl  – (August 1, 2009 at 10:30 PM)  

absolutely wonderful illustrations! she is very talented!
x

Leproust Vintage  – (August 2, 2009 at 12:05 AM)  

Beautiful illustrations! Thanks for sharing!

nicola ticola ponders  – (August 2, 2009 at 9:38 AM)  

Hey...I'm trying to make the layout of my blog nicer, and the template I've used has deleted my navbar at the top, I noticed you haven't got one either...do you think it's not necessary? I was worried about people not following because they can't click 'follow' easily...

nicola xx

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP