Lulu Letty: Saturdays with Janet Hill

Saturdays with Janet Hill

Janet Hill

Bow teeny

Janet Hill

Bow teeny

Janet Hill

Bow teeny

Janet Hill

Bow teeny

Janet Hill
Photo Credits: Janet Hill

Bow teeny

Janet Hill is an amazing oil painter. Not only does she paint gorgeous portraits of vintage ladies, but she also creates amazing interior and apparel paintings as well. Her work is both completely breathtaking and totally inspiring.

Maria Sig

bloglovin' bow small

Torie Jayne  – (August 29, 2009 at 8:59 AM)  

Beautiful paintings, I love the lady in the strapless yellow dress, Have a great weekend x

koralee  – (August 29, 2009 at 9:39 AM)  

These are breathtaking...wow...thank you for these...a wonderful way to start my day...have a great great day my friend!

Jen –   – (August 29, 2009 at 11:01 AM)  

Oh wow, amazing. I love these!

catherine_sr.  – (August 29, 2009 at 11:26 AM)  

Lovely... these remind me of oil portraits from the 1950s and 1960s.

Mo  – (August 29, 2009 at 12:23 PM)  

ooo it's so delicate and feminine ! i love it !

Audrey Leighton  – (August 29, 2009 at 2:54 PM)  

this painting is fucking brillant!
I am in AWE!

FRASSY LOVE

www.befrassy.com XXXX

Lemondrop Marie  – (August 29, 2009 at 4:25 PM)  

Those are amazing. Thanks for the introduction to the artist, I cannot believe how lovely those are!

Couture Carrie  – (August 29, 2009 at 5:10 PM)  

What exquisite, feminine renderings!

xoxox,
CC

Laia N  – (August 29, 2009 at 5:18 PM)  

I love the shapes of the 3rd paiting, her work looks gorgeous <3

Ariella  – (August 29, 2009 at 7:32 PM)  

Those paintings are fantastic... they have such an innocent feel to them. Lovely.

I was just wondering, how did you manage to get buttons and links and so on on both sides of your blog? It looks great.

Kristin  – (August 29, 2009 at 9:13 PM)  

Wow, wouldn't it be incredible to sit for one of her paintings? Gorgeous work!

FabBlab  – (August 30, 2009 at 1:47 AM)  

Okay, the second picture? I would pay for. 'Nuff said.

Ingrid Alise  – (August 30, 2009 at 5:54 AM)  

Beautiful paintings, they make me want to paint too :)!

Rose  – (August 31, 2009 at 8:41 PM)  

Hi Maria, ive just come across your blog and I must say i LOVE these paintings, theyre just beautiful. I love the style of the women in the paintings.

Rose

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP