Lulu Letty: ModCloth Dress and Glow Ball Golfing

ModCloth Dress and Glow Ball Golfing

I bought the prettiest dress from ModCloth yesterday!! I can't wait to receive it!

Whittard Dress ModCloth

Bow teeny

Last night Cole and I went Glow Ball Golfing with my parents at their club. It was quite fun! After the five holes of golf, my mom and I danced like fools and I drank a bit too much. But it was such a blast. When the song Apple Botton Jeans came on, I was channeling this little guy.



This is essentially how I look when I'm dancing. ;)

We're now off to Cole's Papa Howard's 90th birthday dinner!

Maria Sig

bloglovin' bow small

Mo  – (August 30, 2009 at 3:18 PM)  

i can't wait to see you in this beautiful dress !

Torie Jayne  – (August 30, 2009 at 3:32 PM)  

That dress is gorgeous! Have a sweet week!x

heleen  – (August 30, 2009 at 3:42 PM)  

Modcloth really carries the most amazing stuff...

Infertile In the City  – (August 30, 2009 at 3:46 PM)  

I love the dress and can't wait to see what it looks like on!

My Passport to Style  – (August 30, 2009 at 3:49 PM)  

Hi Maria, what a sweeeet dress, just discovered Modcloth its fab! Sharon xx

nicola ticola ponders  – (August 30, 2009 at 3:52 PM)  

hahahaha I bet you looked a real treat dancing like that!

Gorgeous dress

nicola xx

MJ  – (August 30, 2009 at 3:57 PM)  

That dress is gorgeous and so your style! If you dance like that guy (who made me laugh, thanks!) then you dance better than me: I have honestly been asked if I was okay whilst dancing...

http://dreamingspiresandoldcartyres.blogspot.com/

Jen –   – (August 30, 2009 at 4:11 PM)  

Oh, that dress is SOOOOOO cute. I love it. I'll take one, if you can magically replicate it and mail me one.

Laia N  – (August 30, 2009 at 4:22 PM)  

ModCloth has too many cute things recently! I have fallen in love with another floral dress from there....

JellyBelly  – (August 30, 2009 at 4:48 PM)  

what a great dress!!!

thanks for the youtube laugh! that kid cracked me up!

thesydneygirl  – (August 30, 2009 at 6:14 PM)  

can't wait to c the pretty dress on you! and omg how funny is that video!!!!!!!!! that boy is so funny! he's coming up with new moves every second! you must have looked great if you were dancing like him ;) haha

xxx

kirstyb  – (August 30, 2009 at 7:24 PM)  

wow that dress is so girlie love it xxxx

koralee  – (August 30, 2009 at 9:06 PM)  

You are soooo funny...First off I have never heard of glow ball golf...and secondly I think your mom is sweet..sounds like a fun night...Oh and I do adore you sweet dress!

Sher  – (August 30, 2009 at 10:23 PM)  

oh the dress looks so wonderful, so sweet with the ribbon in front:)

Leproust Vintage  – (August 30, 2009 at 11:38 PM)  

That dress is soo lovely! I get way too excited waiting for pretty packages to arrive in the mail!

I love that you and your mother danced and drank a bit too much...is sounds like you had a delightful time! :)

Kristin  – (August 31, 2009 at 12:20 AM)  

I saw 500 Days of Summer tonight and that so looks like something Summer would wear. It's gorgeous!

Sherin  – (August 31, 2009 at 4:33 AM)  

That is such an adorable dress!

Meelzy and Leila  – (August 31, 2009 at 12:40 PM)  

That video is hilarious after 10 seconds of it I sent it to all my friends just about.
Love the dress.
xxx

Mary P.  – (September 3, 2009 at 8:49 PM)  

The dress is darling and OMG! that little guy is SO funny! Thanks for the laugh - I needed that!

Bunny, THE PARIS HOUSE  – (September 4, 2009 at 9:03 PM)  

I love this dress, so adorable. I just found your blog through the wonderful Koralee at bluebird notes. Its fantastic!!
Bunny

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP