Lulu Letty: Lily Pad Lakes

Lily Pad Lakes

Michigan

Bow teeny

Michigan

Bow teeny

Michigan

Bow teeny

Michigan
Photo Credits: Cole. Thanks, darling.

Vintage Tweed Blazer: Hand me down from mother in law
Vintage Pheasant Print Blouse: Hand me down from mother in law
Skinny Jeans: GAP
Olive Canvas Riding Boots: J.Crew via eBay
Vintage Sling Purse: Coach via eBay

Bow teeny

Cole and I found a little lake with lily pads for our shoot. Not a lake I'd ever go swimming in, but pretty for the shoot.

Maria Sig

bloglovin' bow small

Couture Carrie  – (August 31, 2009 at 10:09 AM)  

Very English countryside chic, darling! Love your look, especially the boots!

And those lily pads are just lovely ~ gorgeous photos!

xoxox,
CC

suzannah  – (August 31, 2009 at 10:50 AM)  

oh, these pictures are all so beautiful! the setting is gorgeous and your outfit is so lovely too, very english countryside just like the person above said ♥

Meelzy and Leila  – (August 31, 2009 at 11:33 AM)  

Lovely outfit
Those boots are amazing
xxx

Mo  – (August 31, 2009 at 12:14 PM)  

you look just perfect in your jacket !

Lemondrop Marie  – (August 31, 2009 at 12:17 PM)  

Amazing pics, I am now searching for those boots. SUPER fab!

My Passport to Style  – (August 31, 2009 at 1:46 PM)  

Tweed is so hot at the moment and looks amazing with the colour of your shirt.What a lovely location!Sharon xx

Laia N  – (August 31, 2009 at 2:50 PM)  

love your blazer and the little bag!

Jen –   – (August 31, 2009 at 3:04 PM)  

That outfit suits you quite well. Very stylish. The lake is beautiful.

Leia  – (August 31, 2009 at 6:33 PM)  

I love the location - and your outfit - and everything. Stunning :)

Style Bird  – (August 31, 2009 at 6:35 PM)  

This outfit is PERFECT..lovely photos and look at those lily pads!

JellyBelly  – (August 31, 2009 at 6:47 PM)  

Your hair looks great in these photos!!!!

thesydneygirl  – (August 31, 2009 at 7:50 PM)  

i love being around nature. so beautiful! <3

puglyfeet  – (August 31, 2009 at 8:30 PM)  

These pictures are gorgeous! And, I remember these boots from your drawings. :)

Soapchick  – (August 31, 2009 at 8:42 PM)  

Very nice pictures Maria. Welcome back to Michigan! I hope we can meet in Ann Arbor at a football Saturday this fall!

Sher  – (August 31, 2009 at 9:18 PM)  

I love these pictures of you, the location is so serene and beautiful! I love lilypads:)

Mars  – (August 31, 2009 at 11:46 PM)  

LOVING the blazer and boots! it looks so put together ^_^ how inspiring!

koralee  – (August 31, 2009 at 11:50 PM)  

How adorable...I so love your riding boots...I really need a pair of those! The lily pond reminded me of some lovely photos I have...I need to find them and do a post about them sometime soon....Your photos always amaze me...so so lovely!

Torie Jayne  – (September 1, 2009 at 12:39 AM)  

Morning, Love your outfit and beautiful pics of lilypads, have a sweet day! x

Kristin  – (September 1, 2009 at 2:15 AM)  

Saddle bag+riding boots=perfection!

Bug  – (September 1, 2009 at 3:02 AM)  

I saw these pictures on the Neet Flicker group and I was in love with those boots and I can forget to mention that jacket. You have lovely style.

Clare  – (September 1, 2009 at 3:26 AM)  

loving the blazer! I bought a similar one recently, but it's just a bit too big and not very flattering. Elbow patches would look great on yours. I have loads if you want a pair.

heleen  – (September 1, 2009 at 4:46 AM)  

Your jacket is sooo pretty! I wish I had found something before school started, but well I guess I still have whole autumn to look for it. And your purse is adorable, too!

MJ  – (September 1, 2009 at 5:49 AM)  

Looks like you've moved to an even more beautiful place than you lived in before!

http://dreamingspiresandoldcartyres.blogspot.com/

Christina  – (September 1, 2009 at 7:56 AM)  

that outfit is adorable! i loove the coach bag!

http://hauteandfauxie.blogspot.com/

Luna :  – (September 1, 2009 at 9:45 AM)  

you look so country chic, I LOVE IT !!

Tom Tuttle from Tacoma  – (September 1, 2009 at 10:27 AM)  

tweed never ever goes out. those riding boots are tdf. lovely everything.

Miss Neira  – (September 1, 2009 at 11:41 AM)  

love the lilly pad photo! thats gorgeous!

and those boots are awesome

catherine_sr.  – (September 2, 2009 at 10:16 AM)  

What a cool look! And I love the lily pads.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP