Lulu Letty: DIY Tuesdays: Websites and Wallpapers

DIY Tuesdays: Websites and Wallpapers

I updated my website and changed around the layout and added new images.

Website screenshot 08.11.09

Bow teeny

I also updated my twitter background with a new wallpaper.

Twitter Screenshot 08.11.09

Bow teeny

I made this wallpaper in paint with my bow and heart images. A bit time consuming since I had to place each bow and heart by hand and make sure they all lined up properly.

Bow trelis background with hearts


It's been quite an uphill battle learning how to do all of this on my own. But it's also been extremely rewarding. I'm obviously no expert, but if you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Maria Sig

bloglovin' bow small

Mary P.  – (August 11, 2009 at 12:23 PM)  

It all looks great! I know from experience that learning it all without an expert looking over your shoulder is a little hard - but don't you feel great when you can say 'I made that!'?

Jen –   – (August 11, 2009 at 12:24 PM)  

I am so impressed. It looks great. I am certainly going to ask you when I need help with this stuff.

Rachel  – (August 11, 2009 at 12:39 PM)  

I am also impressed! Everything looks awesome! I'm trying to learn some new things myself (the buttons that click to another page - any tips?).

noura.  – (August 11, 2009 at 12:53 PM)  

wow i love that wallpaper.



www.pearlsandlacedresses.blogspot.com

Luna :  – (August 11, 2009 at 2:45 PM)  

must be really satisfying for you to have changed it all yourself, wish i had a little bit more computer know-how, i seem to repell technology haha xx

puglyfeet  – (August 11, 2009 at 3:11 PM)  

As I've said many times before, I admire you. Love your style, your drawings, and especially your writing. The changes you've made to your website and Twitter page are subtle but effective. Love your brand.

Oh, just to let you know, that last photo via Flickr has an image saying it's currently unavailable. :(

Eliza  – (August 11, 2009 at 5:41 PM)  

i love how you designed your site! it looks so personal and sweet :) thank you for your comment dear ♥

Leia  – (August 11, 2009 at 5:57 PM)  

I think you've done an amazing job!

FriendInFashion  – (August 11, 2009 at 6:04 PM)  

You are so clever - all of your changes look amazing! I love those buttons - did you make these?
x

Eliza  – (August 11, 2009 at 6:17 PM)  

well, i think that must be the most fulfilling feeling in the world ♥

nicola ticola ponders  – (August 11, 2009 at 6:27 PM)  

They look brilliant! An excellent job, especially considering you're self taught, well done :-)

nicola xx

OhLove.  – (August 11, 2009 at 6:46 PM)  

I think that I have a fetish for wall paper, you should see my bedroom walls. As a wallpaper this As a wallpaper-obsessive, I can honestly say that this is simply beautiful.

OhLove.  – (August 11, 2009 at 7:02 PM)  

Thankyou for your comment, I love comments so heres another one for you.

OhLove.  – (August 11, 2009 at 7:11 PM)  

Well, I don't know about you, but I could keep this going all night!
(You don't have to comment back!)

Leproust Vintage  – (August 11, 2009 at 8:45 PM)  

I just love your graphics.....they are so adorable and sweet! I cannot believe you learned all of that by yourself! You are so talented! I will be out of commission due to some surgeries in a month or two, and I am very much looking forward to learning the ins and outs of photoshop, illustrator, etc with all of my freetime!

Wonderful job! :)

Kristin  – (August 11, 2009 at 8:58 PM)  

You're doing a fabulous job!

Elaine  – (August 11, 2009 at 9:01 PM)  

That is so cool!! I really like your buttons :D I definitely wouldn't know where to even start to make something like that! clothedmuch.blogspot.com

thesydneygirl  – (August 11, 2009 at 10:22 PM)  

i love what you've done. i see we share a love for creativity =)

x

Nubiasnonsense  – (August 11, 2009 at 10:29 PM)  

Very cool I like it. I just redid my twitter also lol. Very unique.

June Paski  – (August 11, 2009 at 10:39 PM)  

love ur background, it's soo cute bows :)

xx
june

Misha  – (August 12, 2009 at 2:16 AM)  

I think it's cute. Love the bows of course and the typeface you use :)

Kellie Collis  – (August 12, 2009 at 4:45 AM)  

Looks so lovely. Your bows are just perfect x

bryna  – (August 12, 2009 at 9:12 AM)  

so cute, love the finishing touches!

Mo  – (August 23, 2009 at 2:18 PM)  

OMG i was actually about to ask how do you do to have such an adorable blog !!!!????

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP