Lulu Letty: And the Beat Goes On: Sondre Lerche

And the Beat Goes On: Sondre Lerche

When a friend first introduced me to Norwegian singer/song writer, Sondre Lerche over six years ago, it was love at first listen. Sondre's sweet, dreamy voice made me swoon and I just couldn't get enough. Throw in the fact that he's also adorable and I was completely hooked.

Sondre Lerche

Bow teeny

Sondre Lerche

Bow teeny

Sondre Lerche

Bow teeny

Sondre Lerche

Bow teeny

Sondre Lerche
Photo Credits: Sondre Lerche.com

Bow teeny

Cole and I have had the privilege of seeing Sondre in concert a few different times and it's always quite the treat. He definitely knows how to engage his audience and rock on the guitar.

His new album, Heartbeat Radio, is available Sept. 8th and I can't wait to order it! His North American tour also starts in early September and I'm quite disappointed to see that he's not coming to Detroit, but he's going to his normal Boston venue, I guess I shouldn't have moved. The European leg of the tour starts in October. So if he's coming to a city near you, I definitely suggest you buy tickets.

I'll leave you today with my all-time favorite Sondre Lerche song:



Happy Friday!

Maria Sig

bloglovin' bow small

cindy  – (August 28, 2009 at 9:08 AM)  

the first song of his i heard was "you know so well" (i think thats the title anyway). i have it on my mp3 player, but i'll have to get ahold of more of this stuff...

i like you blog btw!

Jen –   – (August 28, 2009 at 12:02 PM)  

I pretty much stopped listening to music a couple of years ago, simply because I preferred to listen to books on tape in the car and the car was where I listened to all my music. So I haven't heard any of his stuff.

Infertile In the City  – (August 28, 2009 at 12:35 PM)  

Thanks for sharing, always like something new and he's great.

koralee  – (August 28, 2009 at 12:56 PM)  

Thanks for sharing Sondra...off to listen to his song! Happy Friday!

Torie Jayne  – (August 28, 2009 at 1:27 PM)  

Great post, off to listen to him, thanks for your lovely comment on my rooster, Have a sweet weekend x

Couture Carrie  – (August 28, 2009 at 1:37 PM)  

Love his tousled hair and boyish good looks ~ now will have to go check out his sound!

xoxox,
CC

Bug  – (August 28, 2009 at 1:57 PM)  

Boy, is he adorable!! I haven't heard his music before, but I am definitely checking him out - I think I'm in love, lol!

Laia N  – (August 28, 2009 at 7:40 PM)  

the song sounds great <3 thanks for sharing!

and I'm glad you liked my Lolita inspired look :3

FASHIONconfectionairy  – (August 28, 2009 at 8:25 PM)  

Emmmmm so cute, must check out his songs sure to be adorable!
XOXOX
Libby
http://fashionconfectionairy.weebly.com

beckyxoxo  – (August 29, 2009 at 4:55 AM)  

lovely blog ! this is the first time i check your blog :D

FabBlab  – (August 29, 2009 at 7:21 AM)  

Um. He is yummy! Deeeee-lish.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP