Lulu Letty: Amanda Blake Art

Amanda Blake Art

Amanda Blake

Bow teeny

Amanda Blake

Bow teeny

Amanda Blake

Bow teeny

Amanda Blake

Bow teeny

Amanda Blake

Bow teeny

Amanda Blake
Photo Credits: Amanda Blake

Bow teeny

To say I'm a fan of Amanda Blake's art is a major understatement. I pretty much worship her work. I love that every piece has a title worthy of a story book; I love her character's classic names and vintage clothes and hair; and I love how her paintings inspire my work.

This morning, Cole and I are off to Ikea for some odds and ends and then to the University of Michigan's business school campus so Cole can pick up some paperwork.


Maria Sig

bloglovin' bow small

FabBlab  – (August 24, 2009 at 8:58 AM)  

Omg M, it's been SOOO long since I visited your blog.
I followed but I dk why I don't get post alerts in my reading list. Guess I'll just have to undo and try again!
Anyhow, these are fab. Esp. loving the first and last ones.

Mo  – (August 24, 2009 at 9:30 AM)  

i just LOVE the 4th one !!! IKEA yeahy !! ;-)

koralee  – (August 24, 2009 at 10:15 AM)  

Happy Ikea shopping...so glad you made it to your new home...I adore these paintings as well..thanks for sharing..# 1 is my favourite!

Meelzy and Leila  – (August 24, 2009 at 10:54 AM)  

Great to see a post on Lulu Letty on bloglovin' it's been a while =)
Beautiful illustrations.
Meelzy

Lemondrop Marie  – (August 24, 2009 at 11:19 AM)  

Love the little girls in their sweet dresses, and the zebra, fab.
Happy ikea-ing.

Jen –   – (August 24, 2009 at 11:30 AM)  

I was going to say that they look like your drawings but I like yours better.

Kristin  – (August 24, 2009 at 1:53 PM)  

Very pretty. I hope all is going well with the unpacking!

Ms. J  – (August 24, 2009 at 2:50 PM)  

Luv IKEA. Looking forward to seeing what treasures you incorporate into your style.

puglyfeet  – (August 24, 2009 at 6:27 PM)  

I'm so happy you're back!!

Thanks for sharing this lovely art.

thesydneygirl  – (August 24, 2009 at 10:10 PM)  

i love any artwork which is magical and that could belong in a childrens book. as a child i used to sleep with books under my pillow! haha x

Torie Jayne  – (August 25, 2009 at 1:06 AM)  

lovely artwork especially like the first pic with all the hands holding the artwork, have fun at Ikea! x

Sherin  – (August 25, 2009 at 6:12 AM)  

Love all te artwork. They're so amazing!

nicola ticola ponders  – (August 28, 2009 at 1:02 PM)  

This are just delightful. I love the first one, and the bird one. Oh and the the zebra one, and the one with the house...I can't choose!!!

nicola xx

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP