Lulu Letty: What I Wore Today: 07.28.09- Mad Men Glasses

What I Wore Today: 07.28.09- Mad Men Glasses

Oliver Peoples Deacon Glasses

I need your lovely opinion...What do you think of my these Oliver Peoples Deacon glasses? I want slightly big and slightly ridiculous specs, but I'm not sure if they are right for me. The opticians were nice enough to let me take them home for a test drive. The more I wear them the more I like them. But I would still like your input.

So don't be shy, and tell me what you think!

Ruffled Dress: ModCloth
Deacon Glasses: Oliver Peoples
Bow teeny

Mad Men character

If I were a Mad Men character, this is what I would look like. Thanks to The Renegade Bean, I was able to test out the fun interactive game, Mad Men Yourself! The hair bow and donut are what make it so me.

Maria Sig

bloglovin' bow small

Gingeyginge  – (July 28, 2009 at 12:22 PM)  

There quite similar to mine...makes me feel sooo intelligent

jamilah  – (July 28, 2009 at 12:51 PM)  

i like them! not many can pull those off, but they suit your style...so cute on you!

Bug  – (July 28, 2009 at 1:04 PM)  

Ok, I am big fan of glasses like those and they look great on you! If you decide not to keep them, which I completely don't agree with, then send them my way - lol, just messing! You better keep them :)

Anonymous –   – (July 28, 2009 at 1:41 PM)  

L-O-V-E them!!! You look adorable.
XO Heather

Couture Carrie  – (July 28, 2009 at 1:57 PM)  

I am obsessed with Mad Men and I luuuuuurve your glasses ~ you look fabulous!

xoxox,
CC

puglyfeet  – (July 28, 2009 at 2:11 PM)  

Two thumbs up regarding your specs. I'm looking for such a pair myself.

Maria, how do you get your hair nice and straight? I LOVE your hair.

Osloblog  – (July 28, 2009 at 2:34 PM)  

I love them! They are not the classic "nerdy, yet cool" glasses, they are much more personal! I think they look great on you, really gives your head a wonderful form!

Mo  – (July 28, 2009 at 3:06 PM)  

thank you for cute message, made me happy !

those glasses are big but i think you just look adorable !!

i "made" myself too, it was so fun ! We didn't on the nose w/ älskling though lol

The Biche  – (July 28, 2009 at 3:55 PM)  

Love your top, you're so cute in there! I don't forget the award, I'm on it!
See you ;-)

Lemondrop Marie  – (July 28, 2009 at 4:11 PM)  

But that's faux fur, right? :)
I like the glasses, they are really cute and actually draw attention to your eyes.

Mars  – (July 28, 2009 at 6:22 PM)  

oh, you must keep them!! they're perfect :D!! and don't worry, i would be honest with you :P funny you mentioned mad men, i was just thinking about how i needed to see the second season about 10 minutes ago :O

Jen –   – (July 28, 2009 at 8:54 PM)  

I like the glasses. I'd like to see another picture from a straight on angle before I made a final recommendation, but they look good there. I just worry that they are kind of a hard to pull off look. (Not that you can't do it, but you know.)

FASHIONconfectionairy  – (July 29, 2009 at 1:56 AM)  

Ooo, I love them, they ate definitley keepers!
xoxoxo
Lobby
http://fashionconfectionairy.weebly.com

Sher  – (July 29, 2009 at 2:09 AM)  

You look so cute, I think the glasses are perfect for you:)

Btw, Lovely blog!

Kellie Collis  – (July 29, 2009 at 6:38 AM)  

Perfect for your fabulous style!

jennine  – (July 29, 2009 at 9:53 AM)  

I LOVE THEM! and the frilly blouse too!

koralee  – (July 29, 2009 at 10:26 AM)  

I adore them....they make a statement and look amazing on you! Go for them! xoxox

catherine_sr.  – (July 29, 2009 at 10:56 AM)  

What a cute and awesome collage! I love the stole, especially.

catherine_sr.  – (July 29, 2009 at 10:57 AM)  

I forgot to add that I think the glasses work very well on your face... they are just the right size and shape.

MJ  – (July 29, 2009 at 11:19 AM)  

Mental glasses high five! Love them!

http://dreamingspiresandoldcartyres.blogspot.com

Ms. J  – (July 29, 2009 at 1:22 PM)  

I agree with Jen ... need to see a straight-on angle to make an informed comment.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP