Lulu Letty: What I Wore Today: 07.17.09- (500) Days of Summer

What I Wore Today: 07.17.09- (500) Days of Summer

What I Wore Today: 07.17.09

Pink Cardigan: Lilly Pulitzer
Peter Pan Collar
Khaki Shorts: J.Crew
Black Tights: Hue
Beige Cap-Toe Ballet Flats: old Talbots

Bow teeny

500 Days of Summer
Photo Credits: Here & Here


I'm a little worried. It's never a good thing when I'm this crazy excited about a movie. They rarely live up to my expectations. But I'm confident that (500) Days of Summer won't disappoint. Since it's a limited release, we'll be driving into Boston and making a day of it.

Maria Sig

bloglovin' bow small

Kristin  – (July 17, 2009 at 10:17 AM)  

My Zooey rarely disappoints!!

Soapchick  – (July 17, 2009 at 10:22 AM)  

You actually look like the girl in the movie! Or did you crop yourself into those photos?

puglyfeet  – (July 17, 2009 at 11:05 AM)  

Ooohh... I'm always up for a good movie. I haven't heard about this one -- lookin' forward to renting it!

Milzy and Leila  – (July 17, 2009 at 11:05 AM)  

Ouuh lucky thing. The movie sound great but it's not coming to switzerland =( unless I take the train for 4 hours (to France).
xxx Milzy

Jen –   – (July 17, 2009 at 11:07 AM)  

It looks like a really good movie. You'll have to let me know how it is.

Couture Carrie  – (July 17, 2009 at 11:26 AM)  

Summertime perfection! Love the sketch!

xoxox,
CC

Lemondrop Marie  – (July 17, 2009 at 11:28 AM)  

Love the black tights and pink sweater sketch. And...Zooey D. is so fab, I think it'll be worth it just to see her! Give us your review when done! And maybe a sketch of you eating popcorn!

Sherin  – (July 17, 2009 at 11:59 AM)  

I love the shorts. And 500 days of summer looks like such a great movie.

nancy : The Sway Report  – (July 17, 2009 at 1:39 PM)  

Where can a girl find a good peter pan collar shirt these days? I had a radical thrift store find a few days back, I'll have to post on it....

BTW, you should design a black playsuit similar to the one julie is wearing in my blog post! ha!

x-nancy

Bug  – (July 17, 2009 at 5:29 PM)  

Love the outfit in your sketch and I am a big fan of that song.

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog :)

♥Aubrey  – (July 17, 2009 at 6:40 PM)  

I love how you sketch your outfits instead of capturing them on film. It's a sense of artistry and show your personality. I ♥ it.

FASHIONconfectionairy  – (July 18, 2009 at 2:33 AM)  

I have heard it was really good, and I love Zooey Deschanel. You will have to tell me what you thought about it!
xoxoxo
Libby
Www.fashionconfectionairy.weebly.com

T  – (July 18, 2009 at 1:02 PM)  

I sooo want to see that movie! We have to wait a few months :S and you draw so cute :D

jennine  – (July 19, 2009 at 9:28 AM)  

i sooo can't wait to see this movie!

Mr. Fabulous  – (July 19, 2009 at 6:04 PM)  

I LOVEEEE the pink cardigan combo with the j. crew shorts. Girly and classy!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP