Lulu Letty: What I Wore Today: 07.09.09- Urban London Wishlist

What I Wore Today: 07.09.09- Urban London Wishlist

What I Wore Today: 07.09.09

I have a mild (read: major) obsession with London. Ever since Cole and I did our study abroad there seven years ago, I've been dying to go back. The history, the fashion, the theater and music...I just can't get enough. I remember when I first joined myspace and took one of those silly quizzes that picks the city you belong in, mine was spot on and picked London!! Here's what the quiz said:

You Belong in London:
A little old fashioned, and a little modern.

A little traditional, and a little bit punk rock.
A unique soul like you needs a city that offers everything.
No wonder you and London will get along so well.

Sigh. So very true.
Bow teeny
Items in my Urban Outfitters Wishlist:

Urban Wish List

Maria Sig

bloglovin' bow small

Milzy and Leila  – (July 9, 2009 at 12:02 PM)  

Who doesn't love london =)
I go back at every excuse I can find.
Wish I still lived there =(
xxx Milzy

puglyfeet  – (July 9, 2009 at 12:27 PM)  

The beret and saddle shoes are very sweet. :)

Suzannah  – (July 9, 2009 at 12:29 PM)  

your drawings are always soo lovely <3

Mo  – (July 9, 2009 at 12:38 PM)  

aaa i'm a total fan of Urban Outfiters !! and I can't wait to go back to London, i' m going for a one day trip in september !

Stacy  – (July 9, 2009 at 1:52 PM)  

i remember going to london 2 yrs ago - i miss it too!

love the first dress and the dress is in the bag picture haha! great choices

http://fashionhandglide.blogspot.com

Kristin  – (July 9, 2009 at 1:55 PM)  

I've never been and am just dying to go! That door knocker bag is so fab!

The Biche  – (July 9, 2009 at 1:55 PM)  

London is my favourite city in the world. The energy there is, is just incredible!
Lovely drawing!

Cole –   – (July 9, 2009 at 5:08 PM)  

I miss the old hole-in-the-wall pubs where you can just dissolve into the background.

Soapchick  – (July 9, 2009 at 7:17 PM)  

I love London too. When I lived in Spain I often had meetings just north of London - got to go there probably 20 times! Cute drawing. I hope you get to go back to London soon!

koralee  – (July 9, 2009 at 8:22 PM)  

This is the cutiest outfit yet....I adore those shoes...I have 3 girls and we love love Urban Outfitters...such cute cute stuff...your drawings are lovely!!! Can't wait to see what is coming next!

Meg  – (July 9, 2009 at 10:20 PM)  

I love the hat and your drawings!

Emma  – (July 10, 2009 at 8:55 AM)  

Lovely drawings and a lovely blog!

Jimena  – (July 10, 2009 at 9:07 AM)  

I'd love to visit London one day...it's one of my dreams ... I took the quiz and I belong to New York???? hahaha (weird)
I like all the Urban Outfitters u picked...
xoxo

...love Maegan  – (July 24, 2009 at 12:51 PM)  

such an adorable post! Happy Friday!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP