Lulu Letty: What I Wore Today: 07.07.09- Dreaming of Floating

What I Wore Today: 07.07.09- Dreaming of Floating

What I Wore Today: 07.07.09


I adore balloons!! Always have, always will. I told Cole the other day that if he ever feels the need to buy me flowers, to instead buy me a beautiful bouquet of gorgeous balloons!! This drawing was inspired by Tim Walker and the Miss Dior Cherie ad by Sofia Coppola.

Bow teeny
T-shirt: Hanes
Silver Jacquard Skirt: Behnaz Sarafpour for Target
Pink Ballet Slippers: Payless

Maria Sig

bloglovin' bow small

Infertile In the City  – (July 7, 2009 at 1:51 PM)  

I have always loved ballons too! So joyful and bouncy.

Kristin  – (July 7, 2009 at 2:16 PM)  

Aren't Hanes tees the best? I live in their mens tanks!

Suzannah  – (July 7, 2009 at 2:22 PM)  

i *love* your sketches!! and that music player thing is really cool! <3

Marie Lemondrop  – (July 7, 2009 at 2:34 PM)  

The balloons and cute little skirt- so SWEET! And those dress lights in the trees- those look like little fairy dresses! Beautiful, thanks for sharing!

jamilah  – (July 7, 2009 at 5:35 PM)  

um, ok...this is my all time second favorite! this is absolutely beautiful...and absolutely dreamy...it makes you wanna simply float away...love it! xo

Jen –   – (July 7, 2009 at 6:21 PM)  

Have you ever seen the episode of Mythbusters where they see how many balloons it takes to lift a small child? It is awesome. (A LOT of balloons, if you were wondering.)

Cole –   – (July 7, 2009 at 6:46 PM)  

It's like that scene in willy wonka where the kid floats away holding onto a balloon (not the newer creapy version of the movie, but the older slightly less creapy version).

Btw, i'm pretty sure all of Paris is looking up your skirt.

Bug  – (July 7, 2009 at 8:09 PM)  

Balloons are very popular right now and I can see why. Very cute pic, I just love your blog!

puglyfeet  – (July 7, 2009 at 9:29 PM)  

I think this is my favorite drawing yet!

Jimena  – (July 7, 2009 at 11:35 PM)  

lovely drawing ..i also love balloons :)
xoxo

GracieFrances;  – (July 8, 2009 at 3:39 AM)  

i love that drawing!
lovely blog.
xx

Velo  – (July 8, 2009 at 6:13 AM)  

awesome pict!!!
yes, baloon is always be cutest things ever.

Mo  – (July 8, 2009 at 6:49 AM)  

oo so adorable !! i m in love with that Miss Dior Chérie commercial !!!

Mari  – (July 8, 2009 at 10:05 AM)  

Answer: THank you :)

Like the outfit!

Milzy and Leila  – (July 8, 2009 at 1:30 PM)  

Oh my that sketch is so pretty.
xxx Milzy

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP