Lulu Letty: What I Wore Today: 07.02.09- Escape to Pemberley

What I Wore Today: 07.02.09- Escape to Pemberley

What I Wore Today: 07.02.09

It's pouring buckets here!! And you know what that means...it's a wellies day!! The background of this drawing was inspired by the Emma Watson photo shoot for Teen Vogue, the scenery is so vibrantly gorgeous. Plus, I've always wanted to live on a beautiful English estate, à la Pemberley.

Bow teeny
Chambray Skirt: J.Crew
Heather Gray T-shirt: Old Navy
Brown Belt: Old Navy
Red Butterfly Pin: DIY
Black Opaque Tights: Hue
Green Wellies: Hunter
Pug: Wellington
Chihuahua: Pipin

Maria Sig

bloglovin' bow small

puglyfeet  – (July 2, 2009 at 12:51 PM)  

Oh, Mrs. Darcy, I'm dying from all the cuteness! :)

wishwishwish  – (July 2, 2009 at 12:52 PM)  

i wish it was raining here - it's been far too hot for days! x

jamilah  – (July 2, 2009 at 12:53 PM)  

and yet another fashionable day by maria! love the dress...and the background...and can't forget about your cute pups! xo
~jamilah~

Mo  – (July 2, 2009 at 1:19 PM)  

OMG She became georgous !!

Jen –   – (July 2, 2009 at 1:54 PM)  

Ooooh, cute puppies! I love those puppies!

And you, I love you too, of course.

Bug  – (July 2, 2009 at 2:30 PM)  

Awww.. such a cute photo - I love how you draw and the puppies are adorable!

rainbeau  – (July 2, 2009 at 2:36 PM)  

Just stumbled upon your blog and i must say; i love your drawings!

Milzy and Leila  – (July 2, 2009 at 2:59 PM)  

ouuh that outfit does look pretty =)
Are those your actual dogs or are they part of the pemberley estate?
xoxo Milzy

Cole –   – (July 2, 2009 at 4:38 PM)  

Yeah, I got soaked

Lisa  – (July 2, 2009 at 7:11 PM)  

Beautiful picture! I love the bright red umbrella

Kristin  – (July 2, 2009 at 8:20 PM)  

We're drowning here too. Looks like a lovely ensemble! I too love the umbrella!

Marie Lemondrop  – (July 2, 2009 at 9:00 PM)  

We need rain desperately, and I would LOVE a chance to look so cute in wellies. Love today's sketch! Dogs look hugable.

Milzy and Leila  – (July 3, 2009 at 1:40 AM)  

Aaah they are so cute and I love theur names =)

Mari  – (July 3, 2009 at 1:36 PM)  

Answer: Thank you :)

Nice drawings!!

Emily  – (July 3, 2009 at 10:19 PM)  

I just want a red umbrella like that!

preppygoesrock  – (July 5, 2009 at 5:55 AM)  

i am so loving this... its like shes doing the catwalk on the streets.. totally me!
check out my blog
http://preppygoesrock.blogspot.com/
http://preppygoesrock.blogspot.com/
http://preppygoesrock.blogspot.com/

Kathleen  – (August 4, 2009 at 1:50 AM)  

It's so cool to illustrate what you wore with drawings. I like that!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP