Lulu Letty: My Black and White Apartment

My Black and White Apartment

Since I mentioned that my black and white obsession carries over to my apartment decor, I thought I would share some pictures. Plus, I needed to capture my apartment now before the crazy packing destruction begins. A lot of the furniture was given to us by family, some is from Ikea, and a few pieces are from craigslist (i.e. the hutch and headboard). Most of the housewares (dishes, china, crystal, kitchen electronics, etc) are from our wedding. It will be interesting to see how I decorate our next place.

Apartment

Bow teeny

Apartment

Bow teeny

Apartment

Bow teeny

Apartment

Bow teeny
Ikea items from my apartment (click the items to see them at Ikea):

Ikea at ShopStyle

Happy Friday!

Maria Sig

bloglovin' bow small

MJ  – (July 24, 2009 at 11:22 AM)  

Awesome apartment! Black and white looks really really classy, and I love your cafe curtain things! Thanks a lot for sharing.

http://dreamingspiresandoldcartyres.blogspot.com

nicola ticola ponders  – (July 24, 2009 at 11:45 AM)  

It looks soooo nice, I love that you've carried the theme on right through the apartment. I'm in the middle of moving right now and I CAN'T WAIT to decorate the new place. I love Ikea things but actually shopping there just stresses me out sooo much!!

nicola xx

nicolaticolaponders.blogspot.com

Mo  – (July 24, 2009 at 3:28 PM)  

it looks so lovely !!! my room is kinda overwhelmed by colors and i love it but sometimes i wish it would be more like this :-)

puglyfeet  – (July 24, 2009 at 3:44 PM)  

Your apartment has Lulu Letty all over it. Love love love.

I have that Jennylund chair, too, also in b/w gingham! Also, the same couch (hee)!

Lemondrop Marie  – (July 24, 2009 at 4:35 PM)  

tres cute and chic! I love black and white too- but I am also fickle so I'll try new things then wonder what I was thinking. I always love black and white though, especially toile.

JellyBelly  – (July 24, 2009 at 5:06 PM)  

i spend way too much money at ikea! i was just there today and i'm headed back tomorrow for a shelving unit. i thought that once i became a "grown up" that i could stop shopping there, but it's such a good deal and the stuff is so cool!

i love the decor of your apartment. i can't wait to read about your decorating adventures in your new place!

Kristin  – (July 24, 2009 at 5:30 PM)  

Your apartment looks gorgeous! J'adore your curtains and hutch!

Bug  – (July 24, 2009 at 6:46 PM)  

Wow, you really do like black and white, its all over your house - and may I say, very cute!! You have a great sense of style and you apply it well to your home.

thesydneygirl  – (July 24, 2009 at 6:59 PM)  

wow! ur apartment is so nice! how come ur packing? you moving elsewhere?
xx

Jen –   – (July 24, 2009 at 7:42 PM)  

I love your apartment.

Packing sucks. Blech.

Summer  – (July 25, 2009 at 1:59 AM)  

I love the black and white....it's so fun and what I love most is that I can add in any pop of color that i choose!

Adorable!

jennine  – (July 25, 2009 at 4:23 AM)  

oh my goodness... how darling! i can see why you would love the V&R shoes... they'd fit right in!

Daydream Lily  – (July 25, 2009 at 4:57 AM)  

what a great apartment!!!
and isnt the Chris Craymer book amazing!! very hard to pick my favourite images from it
x Liss

Couture Carrie  – (July 25, 2009 at 7:50 AM)  

Gorgeous spaces and collage! Love that armchair!

xoxox,
CC

Milzy and Leila  – (July 25, 2009 at 8:33 AM)  

It's so pretty and even though it's B&W it looks really cozy thanks to the paterns on the couch,curtains...
xxx Milzy

noble beeyotch  – (July 25, 2009 at 8:31 PM)  

right out of some interiors mag!....great job!!!

puglyfeet  – (July 28, 2009 at 2:12 PM)  

Have you heard of a store called Black House White Market? I was in there the other day and thought of you -- it's totally YOU. They have a great clothes there.

puglyfeet  – (July 28, 2009 at 2:13 PM)  

Oooppss... correction: White House Black Market?

Anonymous –   – (April 12, 2013 at 2:16 AM)  

GoŠ¾gle's Chrome OS just got vastly more useful, efficient and vital for its long-term survival, to undertake a round of regional theatre tours and he has financed trips to Europe and South America. Once approved, you will come up. Tuned to work with and when, what products and services offered by various experts and websites.

Feel free to surf to my webpage: http://www.dakotaentertainment.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP