Lulu Letty: Ferragamo Sundays

Ferragamo Sundays

Ferragamo Oxfords
Brown and olive oxfords bought at Santoki Vintage

Bow teeny

Ferragamo Bows
My collection: Black cap-toed heels, black grosgrain bow pumps, brown crocodile bow pumps

Bow teeny

Just a quick post about the vintage Ferragamo oxfords I bought last night on Etsy. I have been on the hunt for a cool pair of oxfords for quite some time. But nothing really caught my fancy, that is, until last night. These oxfords are just perfect: 1) they're Ferragamos and I have a mild obsession with collecting vintage Ferragamo shoes 2) they're brown and olive (you know how I adore olive) and 3) they have a one inch heel, which helps my short stature. My wish is to add a pair of red Vara bow pumps next to my collection. Which is easier said than done, since I wear the annoyingly popular size 8.

Got to run, Cole and I are off to Boston to watch (500) Days of Summer! Squueeeeeee!

Maria Sig

bloglovin' bow small

JellyBelly  – (July 19, 2009 at 11:24 AM)  

how gorgeous are these shoes????

FabBlab  – (July 19, 2009 at 12:54 PM)  

I think Oxfords are adorable. Very British :P
And oh how I wish I could afford vintage Ferragamo's!
*sigh* well, a girl can dream :)

Lovely blog, Maria!

Kisses! XX
A*
http://www.FabBlab.blogspot.com

Mo  – (July 19, 2009 at 1:58 PM)  

those shoes are so beautiful !! i have a pair quite similar !! thank you sooo much for your really nice comment !!

Jen –   – (July 19, 2009 at 2:27 PM)  

Ooh, cute! I like those very much. And they suit you perfectly.

Stacy Woodruff  – (July 19, 2009 at 4:09 PM)  

Girl, those are adorable, but don't ever complain about wearing "the annoyingly popular size 8" until you have tried to find to find nice women's shoes in a size 12 wide. You find that when your feet are as big as mine, most of the women's shoes look like something a crossdresser would wear. And most manufacturers do not even make shoes in my size, so the selection is very limited. I wind up just buying all my shoes at endless.com because they have a great selection and free overnight shipping, and going into a real shoe store is just an exercise in futility for me. So be thankful for your average-sized feet. They are a blessing you can't possibly understand unless you have skis like mine. :)

jamilah  – (July 19, 2009 at 4:35 PM)  

missed my bloggy friend! sorry i haven't been around to comment maria! but i'm back! and i adore the pictures! i especially love the last pic with the shoes lined up in front of the mirror...very nice!
xo

Cole –   – (July 19, 2009 at 4:55 PM)  

The germaphobe putting shoes on a table top? How many clorox wipes did you use afterward. I'm guessing at least 3 - one initial, one to catch whatever the first missed and one just to make really sure.

puglyfeet  – (July 19, 2009 at 5:22 PM)  

Those are beautiful, Maria. I'm excited for you!

Zarna  – (July 19, 2009 at 6:08 PM)  

wonderful shoes!!

-zarna
http://zarnasrunway.blogspot.com

The Biche  – (July 20, 2009 at 5:04 AM)  

The first shoes are perfect!

Mars  – (July 22, 2009 at 12:40 AM)  

you have absolute superb taste in shoes :D! WOW! i love those santoki ones especially...

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP