Lulu Letty: Tour Your Own Town

Tour Your Own Town

I hope everyone had a splendid holiday weekend!! Today was my birthday and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day! The weather was gorgeous, my husband was gorgeous, I bought a gorgeous dress...what more could a girl ask for? Since it was Memorial Day, Cole and I played tourist in our quaint New England town. We'll be moving in a few short months, so I want to start capturing all the beauty that I'll be leaving behind.

Marblehead Harbor:
Tour Your Own Town


Views from Fountain Park: (Cole found a toy gun on that bench)
Tour Your Own Town


House views from Fountain Park:
Tour Your Own Town


Old Burial Hill:
Tour Your Own Town


Views from Old Burial Hill:
Tour Your Own Town


jamilah  – (May 25, 2009 at 10:21 PM)  

happy birthday maria! beautiful pictures... beautiful place...i'm glad you enjoyed your special day :-) xo

Jen –   – (May 26, 2009 at 7:12 PM)  

It looks like a really nice day! Happy birthday!

Also, you are looking particularly fabulous in those pictures.

Soapchick  – (May 27, 2009 at 10:50 AM)  

How do you do that with the photos? Do you need special scrabook software?

So glad you'll keep blogging from this one!

Maria Confer  – (May 27, 2009 at 12:19 PM)  

I'm no good with photoshop, so I do everything through scrapblog.com! It's so awesome and easy. Once I'm done, I download the jpg and add to my flicker and then copy the html onto here.

Email me if this doesn't make sense.

Emily  – (May 28, 2009 at 1:07 PM)  

Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!

You look SO cute and tiny in your pics.

I LOVE old houses, and am jealous. The graveyard shots are cool also.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP