Lulu Letty: Self Portrait

Self Portrait

You've probably noticed by now that I've changed the look of my blog. Not only did I do that, but I also changed every single picture that I've ever uploaded. I went back and scrapbloged all my pictures and I think they look so much better! So please scroll through my old posts and look at the pictures with fresh eyes.

Some other changes I've implemented are the sizes of the pictures are now much bigger and I also added a link to a website I've been working on (see sidebar). The website is very bare minimum and I'm still trying to tweak certain things, but I wanted a place where people could come and have access to all my sites.

It's been a while since I've done a self portrait and the last one I did still had my super long hair from before I donated it last July. So here's a new self portrait. I like it, but I'm always very critical of any self portraits that I draw. So it's hard for me to really enjoy it.

Photobucket

Ms. J  – (May 11, 2009 at 10:47 AM)  

I am fascinated by the idea of being able to give a scrap-book look to photos/art posted online?!

Hmmm, I may have to look into this!

Jen –   – (May 11, 2009 at 11:25 AM)  

Oh, it is great! You look wonderful.

Soapchick  – (May 12, 2009 at 6:13 AM)  

Fabulous self-portrait. Such a beautiful woman you drew! Great job.

jamilah  – (May 12, 2009 at 2:49 PM)  

maria i love love love your new page! and your self portrait is beautiful! you're such a great artist! i have yet to play with scrapblog...can't wait!xoxo

puglyfeet  – (June 4, 2009 at 1:05 PM)  

You remind me very much of Molly Ringwald. Very pretty.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP