Lulu Letty: DIY Memo Board

DIY Memo Board

DIY: Memo Board

Cole was always complaining about my disaster of a desk! I had post-it notes stuck all over the hutch and computer monitor- you could hardly see the screen. I decided to find a solution to my cluttered mess. Over the weekend, I stopped by Michaels to pick up more grosgrain ribbon for bows and headbands. While there, I looked around for something I could use to make a memo board. I was thinking I would buy some foam poster board and put fabric over it, but then I found the perfect solution...foam craft sheets! I couldn't decide between the black or white, but finally decided the black would look better and hold up longer. I glued some grosgrain ribbon around it and VoilĂ !! So simple and cheap. Now, I just wish I had bought the bigger size.



P.S. The adorable Pug illustrations arrived with my fabulous Darling Daisy top from ModCloth!

Jen –   – (May 27, 2009 at 5:43 PM)  

I love it! Some day, I am going to hire you to come remake my house with all these fantastic ideas.

Soapchick  – (May 27, 2009 at 8:05 PM)  

Tres chic mon amie! So so talented you are!

jamilah  – (May 28, 2009 at 1:00 PM)  

very cute! soon you'll have your own show :-)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP