Lulu Letty: Darling Daisy Top

Darling Daisy Top

How adorable is this new top!?! I love the ruffled collar, petal sleeves, rosebud buttons and swiss dot material. My b-day isn't technically till Monday, but my MIL sent me some early gifts that arrived today. I tried my darnedest to get a picture of my full outfit, but my camera refused to cooperate. This is the best I could do.

Darling Daisy Top

Top: Modcloth; Hairbow: DIY


Bow teeny

Yesterday, I added an "about me" page to my website! It took quite some time figuring out the layout and how to connect the new page to my "home" page, but I finally got it! I'm so proud of my accomplishments. Two weeks ago, I knew absolutely nothing about html, let alone how to design a website, and now I have a fully functioning (and in my humble opinion) cool site! Screen shots, below.

Home Page:

Home page

About Me Page:

About Me page

Soapchick  – (May 21, 2009 at 9:12 PM)  

OMG I love that top! I want one! Happy early birthday!

Soapchick  – (May 21, 2009 at 9:13 PM)  

Oh and I love your About Me - fabulous darling, just fabulous!

Jen –   – (May 22, 2009 at 10:25 AM)  

Oh that shirt is SO cute! I want one too! Where did it come from?

And yes, your website is cool!

jamilah  – (May 22, 2009 at 4:10 PM)  

Maria you are too cute! I love the shirt, the bow, the hair! I wish you lived closer so I could do a photo shoot for you! Let me know if ever you're in Florida or Michigan :)xo

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP