Lulu Letty: Bobbles & Lace

Bobbles & Lace

Remember how I mentioned that I bought a gorgeous dress on my birthday, well here it is! The cut and color are what drew my attention; I love little shift dresses and I love black and white. It was an added bonus that the embroidered paisley fabric was so cool!

Bobbles & Lace Dress


I bought the dress at an adorable little boutique around the corner from my apartment called Bobbles & Lace. When the store first opened this past winter, I thought for sure I wouldn't be able to afford a single item in there. Their window displays were always to-die-for and the styles so chic. I didn't want to tempt myself with looking at things I couldn't afford, so I put off going inside. Finally, I bit the bullet a month ago. Imagine my surprise, when the first amazing, must-own dress that I saw was under $70! I continued to look around the store in disbelief, picking up different items, all were under $100. Thus began my love affair with Bobbles & Lace!

Their website says it all:

"Our mission is to offer stylish and affordable fashion to every single woman.
Beauty does not have to come at such a high price."



Bow teeny

After unwrapping my beautiful dress, I couldn't throw away the gorgeous cherry blossom print tissue paper protecting it. Instead, I turned it into a paper flower and stuck it on top of my monitor. Perfect!

Cherry Blossom

jamilah  – (May 28, 2009 at 12:59 PM)  

love the dress! the paisley reminds me of our fish named Paisley! he was an orange mandarin with brilliant paisley print...he was so cute...can't wait for the pics with you modeling the dress! i'm sure it'll be adorable on you :-)

Jen –   – (May 28, 2009 at 1:04 PM)  

Gorgeous! You have such good taste!

Emily  – (May 28, 2009 at 1:05 PM)  

I love that dress... I also love paisley.

Rachel  – (May 28, 2009 at 7:20 PM)  

So pretty! Love what you did with the tissue paper too!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP