Lulu Letty: For Jen & Elizabeth

For Jen & Elizabeth

Because you're my best friend and I wanted to commemorate the birth of the cutest baby girl.

Photobucket


Jen  – (March 10, 2009 at 12:39 PM)  

They are so perfect and beautiful! Thank you so much. I shall keep them forever.

Shari  – (March 31, 2009 at 8:17 PM)  

OMG~ These are so cute... I <3 them very much.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP